The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

This.

It was your last game since you played if I'm not mistaken. It was down to Peaches to decide the fate of the game, and he sided with our lovely Mafia.

I remember, I left for Europe after that game and didn't make a return after that. I still don't know what JE did :S, how did he make me look like the sheriff? Was he mafia?

I want some OGs to come back and play. Baldy Auldy, Venom, MastahTJ, edler rocks, mau5trap....

I keed I keed :P

LOL.

I'd like to see the Lackey make a return. We've been playing with the same roles for the past few games and I've always liked the randomness of the Lackey. Would also like swapping the Doctor for the Med Kit to be considered, but I know most of you guys like the Doctor better.

Wouldn't be terribly upset if the Twinblade was removed. It's a nice role to add in from time to time, but I don't like it as a regular thing.

Voted "At Least a Week", but the infusion of new players has me interested again.

I actually enjoyed Krazz's 12:00 nightfalls most of all, but that's probably way too late for most of you. 10:30 is good.

Master Radishes. Not close (But hey...thanks for the inclusion here. I'm honoured.). Come back soon bbg :(

I'm definitely up for a midnight nightfall. Maybe add it to the poll? Also want the lacket back, and prefer the medkit to the doctor.

There needs to be an "other" option for players who want to vote for someone not on the best player ever list, like Kumar.

Kumars dupe is on the list

I would say that if the mafia could have the DN only ONCE per game (so as to elimnate OP mafia, but still not make the DN able to prove someones innocence) and the DN kills could be blocked by the doc then that would be sufficient nerfing to make it fair.

Limiting how many times the mafia gets it is too much nerfing IMO.

I would say that if the mafia could have the DN only ONCE per game (so as to elimnate OP mafia, but still not make the DN able to prove someones innocence) and the DN kills could be blocked by the doc then that would be sufficient nerfing to make it fair.

The problem I have with the death note to be honest is that with something like that I feel it may make it so I have more influence on the game than I want to.

Last time I hosted my big mistake was getting too involved and have learned that lesson painfully. The DN makes me have to choose who to give it to next and even if I do randomize it, with your suggestion of giving it only once to the mafia I have to decide when to give it to them.

I will do it if that is what everyone wants but I am merely letting everyone know where I personally stand on the subject.

Archived