The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Hrum, just read over a couple of previous Mafia game threads to get an idea of what I'm getting into, firstly - can we get some serious clarification on the Godkill cause sometimes it seems a bit bogus.

second, no matter what, my first vote is going to Intoewsables and second is going to Kesler.

Hrum, just read over a couple of previous Mafia game threads to get an idea of what I'm getting into, firstly - can we get some serious clarification on the Godkill cause sometimes it seems a bit bogus.

second, no matter what, my first vote is going to Intoewsables and second is going to Kesler.

Just be active and you'll be fine. Aladeen isn't nearly as uptight about it as Peaches was (no offence intended).

I voted for midnight just to spite Kesler. I know I shouldn't do such a thing to a solid team-player but I couldn't resist.

Considering Aladeen's creativity and obvious care for this game, allowing him more time to come up with elaborate nightfalls is OK by me.

If it's midnight, people can just check it the next day since there will be lots of time before the next round the next day anyways.

Also I want to note about the clarification of the time check voting.

All votes at or after the deadline WILL NOT COUNT.

If nightfall is 10:30 and someone posts at 10:30:00 vote WILL NOT COUNT.

Just because we had that happen in my game with a couple of votes that were damn close that altered the game significantly. I used this rule then and will be using it again so get your votes in well before the deadline.

For me the only reason for GodKill will be:

1. NOT voting for a lynch two rounds in a row
  2. serious breech of the rules such as screenshots or purposely trying to make your own team lose
  3. If your name is Kesler87

I will always give warnings before I GodKill since I almost killed someone once when I thought they didn't vote two rounds in a row but it turned out they infact did vote.

For me the only reason for GodKill will be:

1. NOT voting for a lynch two rounds in a row

2. serious breech of the rules such as screenshots or purposely trying to make your own team lose

3. If your name is Kesler87

I will always give warnings before I GodKill since I almost killed someone once when I thought they didn't vote two rounds in a row but it turned out they infact did vote.

That's fair

Just wondering what everyone thinks of this idea:

This is not a new role but something which could be kind of neat

The Posse:

Every Round all regular TP submit a name in PM to me for a second lynch.

If ALL the TP vote for the same person a second lynch of that person is performed.

Can only happen once in the game and there needs to be 4 TP minimum left for it to work.

Just an idea that I thought would make it a little more fun for Vanilla TP.

Archived