The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Sorry for being a jackass Peaches but I am so sick of new roles (especially when we are voting to implement them without even knowing what the hell they even are).

When was the last time we added a new role though? We've been going with the same formula for at least 3 games now I believe, imo it isn't bad to try something new every 3 games or so, see if it works, and if not then we just go back to the way things were for another three rounds, then after that if someone wants to try something, we try it, and so forth. Variety is the spice of life man.

When was the last time we added a new role though? We've been going with the same formula for at least 3 games now I believe, imo it isn't bad to try something new every 3 games or so, see if it works, and if not then we just go back to the way things were for another three rounds, then after that if someone wants to try something, we try it, and so forth. Variety is the spice of life man.

For once, we have more than 17 people, I kind of feel like that if we add in all these roles, the game might be over as soon as if it were a 17 player game again. I'd like to see the games go atleast 6 rounds like they used to. I understand that we all like to try new things here and there, and honestly there's nothing wrong with that, but for this game, I'd like to see the basics in a big game again.

I've said before though, if we add new roles in, I won't go and stop playing. I'll adapt and play the game, and I wouldn't be against adding new roles in next game, but for this game, where we finally, once again have over 20 people, it'd be nice to leave it as is.

AT - I will be happy to add a new role next round, let me see if I can actually host a normal game properly and if I can I will be very open to all new ideas.

I personally still like the idea of a Posse - Maybe with a few tweaks.

For once, we have more than 17 people, I kind of feel like that if we add in all these roles, the game might be over as soon as if it were a 17 player game again. I'd like to see the games go atleast 6 rounds like they used to.

Oh I completely agree, that's why I want both the med-kit and Doc to be in the game(plus the Nurse).

I feel like the TOAD would have extended the length of the game as well, which was why I suggested it.

Most of the roles I want in the game, I want because I want to prolong the game.

Oh I completely agree, that's why I want both the med-kit and Doc to be in the game(plus the Nurse).

I feel like the TOAD would have extended the length of the game as well, which was why I suggested it.

Most of the roles I want in the game, I want because I want to prolong the game.

Oh, I had nothing against the Med-Kit, as it's a device that can work with both factions. Still not exactly the biggest fan of the Nurse, but that's me.

Archived