The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

If I was Kesler, I would be ready to use my power on the first night. It would benefit the SK to take out the TB. The Mafia too, not as much as it could work in their factions favour. Kesler, you've made a mistake announcing your power without having the willingness to actually use it in the first round.

You've put yourself in a corner and unless you use it this round, you're probably a goner. The Doctor MIGHT save you, but that's no guarantee. If the Doctor feels he/she should save them self or someone else comes up and claims to be the Sheriff, then you're crap-outta-luck Kes.

If I was Kesler, I would be ready to use my power on the first night. It would benefit the SK to take out the TB. The Mafia too, not as much as it could work in their factions favour. Kesler, you've made a mistake announcing your power without having the willingness to actually use it in the first round.

You've put yourself in a corner and unless you use it this round, you're probably a goner. The Doctor MIGHT save you, but that's no guarantee. If the Doctor feels he/she should save them self or someone else comes up and claims to be the Sheriff, then you're crap-outta-luck Kes.

Who says i'm not using it?

Still have a day to go

Think of it this way..If I wasn't TB, the real twinblade would kill me

but if you aren't the TB, and the doctor saves you, then a TP is gone for nothing. Hrum, I gotta go read up on specials again. BTW are all the specials listed actually playing ?

vote intowsables

No way he's going to be mafia/sk twice in a row

Man, I seriously was just about ready to believe you - rookie mistake.

So torn between voting you out and keeping you around just for entertainment... except I really want to trust someone and I just don't think I could ever trust you. You're definitely my #2 lynch right after Toews.

Who says i'm not using it?

Still have a day to go

I'm saying you better use it this round. Your first post indicates you had intentions to use it at a later stage when possible Mafia members were more transparent. Right now it'd be a shot in the dark IMO. A 1/3 chance of hitting a Mafia member.

There's still 24 hours, so something might come up. I hope something does so you don't kill the wrong person.

but if you aren't the TB, and the doctor saves you, then a TP is gone for nothing. Hrum, I gotta go read up on specials again. BTW are all the specials listed actually playing ?

All the roles not in the spoiler are included in this game.

Doctor

Vig

SK

Sheriff

TwinBlade

Kingpin

Man, I seriously was just about ready to believe you - rookie mistake.

So torn between voting you out and keeping you around just for entertainment... except I really want to trust someone and I just don't think I could ever trust you. You're definitely my #2 lynch right after Toews.

Did this guy just call the 8 time mvp a rookie???

Wut da

Archived