The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Deleted convo? Yeah, bull story

Vote Dral

Honestly, there's holes in both of your stories, but there's less in yours. I can certainly see Kesler being a douche, but deleting the convo was just dumb.

Vote Dral

Whatever, waste your votes on me. My save is still going to myself and TP have lost this now if I die anyways.

Probably, in hindsight, it wasn't the brightest move, but what would you do when someone starts yelling at you in PM over a stupid game for something that isn't your fault?

Lesson learned, I definitely won't make that mistake next game.

Whatever, waste your votes on me. My save is still going to myself and TP have lost this now if I die anyways.

Probably, in hindsight, it wasn't the brightest move, but what would you do when someone starts yelling at you in PM over a stupid game for something that isn't your fault?

Lesson learned, I definitely won't make that mistake next game.

Actually, I've got an idea. How about we don't vote Dral out and get the vig to kill him. If he saves himself, then he's telling the truth. If not, then bye bye mafia.

Didn't want to jump on dral without getting any confirmation from the sheriff since it was his first game and maybe he didn't realize how stupid deleting a pm like that is, cause I can see Kes totally lashing out at him, but unless we get some confirmation regarding dral or another potential mafia from the sheriff I'lll be voting dral

vote dral

Archived