The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

The following is every post made by the only confirmed mafia we know of; Purple Panda. I suggest looking it over and taking note of who Panda votes for or finds suspicious as it might help confirm someone's guilt or innocence. I do suggest looking back in the thread to get a better feel for the context in which the posts were made (but I understand why that task seems daunting to some of you so I added what I could to help with that). Enjoy.

*In response to Kesler asking Aladeen to God-kill Peaches and Intoewsables for posing as specials (also adding that if Aladeen doesn't kill them he would assume they are mafia, clearly a joke post)* :

Sorry but I'm really confused on why they would first be god killed, second what is god killed, and third why they would be mafia if they are not god killed

So currently Kesler87 is either mafia, TB or going to be god killed

*In response to Lemons wondering about the Kumar votes*

Or kumar could not Mafia and the Mafia is just happy to be jumping on the bandwagon

*Random post after not posting for close to 20 pages*

Woah I missed a lot of action... Umm I would normally vote for peaches because he voted for me... But I just don't think he's mafia...

Going off my gut on someone who's just been all over the board

Vote JE14

*JE14 responds "watcha smoking" and this is the response* :

I don't know I just don't think kumar is mafia.. He would be trying harder to save himself if he was an important part of the game. Instead he says kill me.

My vote was between JE and Intoewsables

*And as someone pointed out, a suspicious post* :

Wow thanks guys.. Everyone else is anonymous. Better join the cool crowd

Hope this helps.

I want to apologize for my outburst last night, I was a bit emotional about everything that happened and kinda let the game get to me a bit. This is supposed to be fun.

I think I've said enough of my piece that you guys can make your own decision on what to do next. Either way, it looks like I'm pretty much dead this round, so I'm definitely going to stop fighting with VIC because continuing down that road won't help anyone.

Anyways, this is my first game, and I've totally made a mess of things, but I've learned a lot, so I'm sorry guys.

I want to apologize for my outburst last night, I was a bit emotional about everything that happened and kinda let the game get to me a bit. This is supposed to be fun.

I think I've said enough of my piece that you guys can make your own decision on what to do next. Either way, it looks like I'm pretty much dead this round, so I'm definitely going to stop fighting with VIC because continuing down that road won't help anyone.

Anyways, this is my first game, and I've totally made a mess of things, but I've learned a lot, so I'm sorry guys.

It's all good buddy, we've all had our moments. Except me of course I have always been as cool as cucumber :bigblush:

Could someone answer me on this?

Yup. This is why I wanted one of them investigated first before we made a move so at least we could have some clarity if there is a chance, however small it is that he is the doc, cause if he is the mafia pretty much has a free shot at him.

Archived