The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

I'm not any of those things, I'm not SK, mafia or a guy.

Because you voted for me...

Vote Kryten

Sorry 'bout that. Not sorry for voting you though, you haven't added any ideas or suspicions to help anyone out these rounds. Mau5trap as well. The "because you voted for me" excuse is incredibly weak at this stage of the game. Do you have anything of substance to add?

Sorry 'bout that. Not sorry for voting you though, you haven't added any ideas or suspicions to help anyone out these rounds. Mau5trap as well. The "because you voted for me" excuse is incredibly weak at this stage of the game. Do you have anything of substance to add?

ehrmehgerd sexism.

I'll just add this to the discussion:

otherwise has been investigated and is not affiliated with the mafia. That doesn't leave much for us since he could be the SK or the Kingpin but we can cross one of those two options off at nightfall.

Fair enough. I guess that means Mau5trap is the last mafia (I assume KH and I have been investigated as well?). Unvote Otherwise; Vote Mau5trap .

Vote Kryten Time to play the guessing game....

Wait, why are you voting for me? I am not the SK. If Mau5trap is mafia that means either Otherwise or KH is the SK.

Look at the SK's kills. My only contact with the TP alliance was VIC. If I were the SK, why would I kill off my only chance to get in touch with the TP specials in the later rounds? VIC even told me he thought I was clean and I am sure he told you the same thing, hence the lack of suspicion of me in the thread. If I were SK, I would have exploited that trust instead of kill him (especially if his death puts me on the radar). It makes more sense for someone who VIC was suspicious of to be his killer. Just look at the suspicions and votes of the last three rounds.

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

It’s 9:30! Now is time for Aladeen Brodcast Network’s nightly news report from your Glorious and Perfect Leader: Admiral, General, President-For-Life, High Chancellor and Most Perfect Mafia Host Aladeen!

Your only source for the latest non-zionist Western media influenced News!

and now the results from Execution Idol:

Medieval_Gallows_c_0000.jpgc15da748-aaf9-4aca-8103-b4e5bf125c9bLarge.jpg

And the Winner of Execution Idol with {4}votes is:Kryten

Now your fate is to be decided like how I decide - with the W-H-E-E-L of DEATH!

strictly-roulette_wheel_spinning24.gif2_4.gif

Looks like you spun: Dressed up like Superman and quartered while the executioner dresses up like Batman.

That seems oddly specific.

Aladeen gives the command and Kryten is dressed in a superman costume:

173528165.jpg

tumblr_mo37qjEual1rt28efo1_500.gif

Anyone for a Quarter Kryten Meal? All white meat is extra.

185292535948a1ca2810b99.jpg

serial_killer_logo_by_nastyevil.jpg

It seems our Serial Killer has been discovered by the Townspeople. Rest In Peace For we Hardly knew you and now a nation mourns:

la-1220-pin04.jpg

MafiaName.jpg

The Mafia found their next victim JE14 doing what he does every night pleasuring himself to Golden Girls:

tumblr_m8ammoGqts1qcp26yo1_500.gif

Whoa even the Golden Girls think that’s wrong!

What do you think about that Clint?

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

The Mafia was so disgusted and disturbed by this, they quickly get down to their business with JE14

Scarface-tony-montana.gif

And now for something that will get the disturbing images of a naked Estelle Getty out of all of our heads,

G8cuo2.jpg

Tonight the Vigilante decided that it was time for King Heffy To pay the ultimate price. Knowing that he was in danger King Heffy ran to his hideout in Northern Canada.

Tracking KH the Vig tackled him into the snow knocked him out and tied him up with a bomb under his chair with 10 minutes on the timer.

The Vig waited for KH to wake up before starting the countdown. KH begged for his life.

KH: “I’m sorry I’ve seen the error of my ways now, please let me live. I will do good and help the children!”

giphy.gif

“Please, just let me live! Just please let me go, I will go away and never come back!”

Vig:

tumblr_m9sryczO2R1roixiho3_r1_250.gif

KH: “Wait! Who is we?”

Vig: “Did I forget to mention my Finnish trumpeting dwarf?”

article-2115490-122F4089000005DC-465_634x379.jpg

KH: NOOOOOOOO JUST END IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Vig:

rorschach-turns-away-o.gif

The Finnish dwarf finished playing his song and the bomb timer counted down to zero:

mountain-explosion.jpg

And You’re up to date in the World Of Aladeen.

Have an Aladeen Night!

**************************************************************************************************

SUMMARY

LYNCH - Kryten(SK)

SK - Could not act

MAFIA - JE14(TP)

VIG - King Heffy (Mafia)

**************************************************************************************************

Living

Burrdaman

otherwise

mau5trap

Dead

kumar2013 (TP)

Lemons (TP)

Kesler87 (TB)

Go Faulk Yourself(unknown)

The Purple Panda (Mafia)

OurTimeToShine(Mafia)

PPCLI (TP)