The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Wow, really ? Kes is dead ? When did that happen ?

He's on my fracking list because I'm sorry about what happened and I totally respect him for the player that he is. The absolute ONE thing I've learned from this game right now is your list had better have

1) Toews

2) Kes

on it - I called it from the very start and I'm totally sticking to that from the end. Kes will NEVER not be on my list even if he's dead.

If you seriously want to call me out for that then you should go check out the Proposals Forum - I'm sure there's lots of people there you'd have fun talking to

Wasn't calling you out at all just trying to make sure that everyone is on the same page I would recommend that you calm down and enjoy the game no need to get worked up over anything that happens here

Funny story in reality I was trusted enough to be an MP but I will defer to the mighty Duce's jugment

1340648104004.gif

the Duce's bread is sufficiently buttered to either forgive or forget... but not quite both. In fairness, the regime's comment was simply in response to the fact that as a Host it would be unwise to trust new players with positions of trust...

....though in retrospect was the Purple Panda not exactly that? Hopefully this round prove at least a few of whom can be trusted.

And now that I look at it that vote count...

PM me now and tell me you actually know whats going on or PM after night fall and ask me whats up.

Seriously, I don't understand those votes at all.

Arrgh, this is so frustrating lol, I ALMOST enjoy it... who the hell is bandwagoning and who the hell actually has some legit reasons?

Whatever guys for what its worth, you know I'm going to either save myself or die... heres my suspicion list:

1) VIC

2) Toews

3) AT

4) Heff

5) JE14

6) Kes

VIC - you're still voting for me, I really don't know why except you've been played or you're playing me

Toews - you can't possibly be anything other then a bad guy, I totally called it round one

AT - I don't even know you but speak up

Heff - what the hell, everything you do just messes with e

JE14 - I"M THE FRACKING DOCTOR

Kes - Seriously dude, I'm sorry, I hope we can clear this stupid mess up after the game is over

UNVOTE

VOTE VIC

I don't even know what you're talking about lol. Go look I already have over 30 posts in this game.

Announcement time: should I die, AT will replace me as spokesperson. He hasn't been investigated, but he demonstrated earlier in the thread that he knew what Aladeen had said in the TP PM with a remark he made, and when I followed up by PMing him, he confirmed that (no quotes used).

Also, the vig has contacted me and they will not be killing Dral, due to some uncertainty on their part. You get a reprieve this time, Dral, but I'm still completely convinced you're guilty.

Archived