The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

I never would have pretended to be Doctor if Kesler hadn't told CL about Dral from the grave (oops, did I say that out loud?). That whole thing was just fantastic though. If Dral decides to play again, we all need to watch out. He's at MR's level. Seriously.

And yeah, thanks a lot SK. :(

Aladeen, your nightfalls are the best thing about CDC right now. Thank you.

Pardon me???

I told CL about Dral being the doc awhile ago and that he should kill Dral if he didn't save me and if was lemons was tp about half an hour before the 9:30

Please don't post false information especially when it could get me banned

Thanks

Edit: I also told VIC about a doc contacting me but I didn't give him a name

I never would have pretended to be Doctor if Kesler hadn't told CL about Dral from the grave (oops, did I say that out loud?).

Can I post a screenshot just to prove this accusation wrong or do I have to wait?

I mean Kes is dead, not like it would harm anyone. I'm also not that clueless, I told Kes, right when he told me Dral said he was doc, do not to trust Dral. My key indicator was Dral kept overexaggerating how new he was ("rookie mistake", "I'm new sorry", etc), I knew he had to be Mafia. It was the exact same thing I was doing/planned on doing in my first game.

Mr. MVP guaranteed he was doc though (go MVP), but what you guys may not know is...he's not really an MVP.

If you guys don't think we're playing honest, then no point in playing if this'll be brought up every other game.

Could people who are dead stop posting in the thread? If you have a problem with how someone is playing the game PM Aladeen. If he thinks it needs to be mentioned in the thread then I'm sure he will do that. If you want to call someone out do so when the game is over.

This is getting stupid.

Could people who are dead stop posting in the thread? If you have a problem with how someone is playing the game PM Aladeen. If he thinks it needs to be mentioned in the thread then I'm sure he will do that. If you want to call someone out do so when the game is over.

This is getting stupid.

You need to settle down bud

If someone says i'm cheating..i'm going to call their *** out

You remind me of those pissy soccer moms..just calm down

Can I post a screenshot just to prove this accusation wrong or do I have to wait?

I mean Kes is dead, not like it would harm anyone. I'm also not that clueless, I told Kes, right when he told me Dral said he was doc, do not to trust Dral. My key indicator was Dral kept overexaggerating how new he was ("rookie mistake", "I'm new sorry", etc), I knew he had to be Mafia. It was the exact same thing I was doing/planned on doing in my first game.

Mr. MVP guaranteed he was doc though (go MVP), but what you guys may not know is...he's not really an MVP.

If you guys don't think we're playing honest, then no point in playing if this'll be brought up every other game.

PM Aladeen about it first?

Why are you all so angry about getting played? That's what this game is all about.

You need to settle down bud

If someone says i'm cheating..i'm going to call their *** out

You remind me of those pissy soccer moms..just calm down

how many ultimate, final, last warnings do you get ? 8 I'm assuming...

Seriously, this should all be taken to a PM with Aladeen - last words are one thing, calling someone out for cheating, even if jokingly is another, but rules are rules no? Otherwise, I'm definitely going to stick around and post things as often as I can in this thread and try and make sure they are very ambiguous and have nothing to do with the game... much....

Was working on this for awhile, then lost half of what I had copied, so here's a quick rundown to hopefully get us back on track....

The Regime would like to announce that, after consuming much wine during a bunga bunga party with the mistress last evening some analysis has been done over a hangover and coffee this morning/afternoon.

Of the...

Living

Most likely TP

JE14 - will the real doctor please stand up?

VIC - proved himself last 2 rounds.

CL - why would he post what he did to out Dral (especially if Kes was already dead?)

List of Unknowns

King Heffy

otherwise -

RYP -

Burrdaman -

Not A Fruit -

mau5trap -

Kryten -

..and myself ilduce39

I'll try and go back to report any "suspicious" behavior... right now I've noticed that otherwise has posted a bit more than Ryp but has tossed on late-minute bandwagon votes the past 2 rounds.

Was working on this for awhile, then lost half of what I had copied, so here's a quick rundown to hopefully get us back on track....

The Regime would like to announce that, after consuming much wine during a bunga bunga party with the mistress last evening some analysis has been done over a hangover and coffee this morning/afternoon.

Of the...

Living

Most likely TP

JE14 - will the real doctor please stand up?

VIC - proved himself last 2 rounds.

CL - why would he post what he did to out Dral (especially if Kes was already dead?)

List of Unknowns

King Heffy

otherwise -

RYP -

Burrdaman -

Not A Fruit -

mau5trap -

Kryten -

..and myself ilduce39

I'll try and go back to report any "suspicious" behavior... right now I've noticed that otherwise has posted a bit more than Ryp but has tossed on late-minute bandwagon votes the past 2 rounds.

I agree that I have thrown on some votes later in the rounds but that is after VIC has found out someone who is mafia. I wouldn't go against a confirmed mafia. Tonight I'll be voting off of my own opinion since according to VIC the last inspection came up clean. I do have a couple of people in mind, it will just involve some thinking and coffee drinking to get it down to the one who I will vote for tonight.

I agree that I have thrown on some votes later in the rounds but that is after VIC has found out someone who is mafia. I wouldn't go against a confirmed mafia. Tonight I'll be voting off of my own opinion since according to VIC the last inspection came up clean. I do have a couple of people in mind, it will just involve some thinking and coffee drinking to get it down to the one who I will vote for tonight.

Fair enough - I've been following similar guidelines going with VIC. I know there are still the SK and KP potentially out there but hopefully VIC can help narrow it down a bit if we start coming up with names.

to Burr - safe bet.. Isn't Heffy mafia every round?? heh, that was all the analysis I had on him so far... don't worry I'm still coffee-ing up.

Fair enough - I've been following similar guidelines going with VIC. I know there are still the SK and KP potentially out there but hopefully VIC can help narrow it down a bit if we start coming up with names.

to Burr - safe bet.. Isn't Heffy mafia every round?? heh, that was all the analysis I had on him so far... don't worry I'm still coffee-ing up.

That would narrow down the list of players the mafia could potentially target as specials. I'll only out one of the investigated/special players if it looks like they're in danger of being hung.

I don't know how I feel about King Heffy, but I do pose this.

Why has Ryp not caught anyone's attention (or have people already called him on this and I just didn't read/see it)? He literally hasn't said anything beside his votes, and even his votes come at the last second. I dunno, just gives me the heebie jeebies. What gives, Ryp?

I'll try to keep an eye out on the thread tonight, but in case I don't make it back home in time:

Vote: Ryp

Archived