The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

I've sent a PM to Kesler saying he can Join if he wants but has to agree to a couple of terms

1) no necro-posting (I like that term thanks to whoever said it - too lazy to look it up)

2) Keep everything that happens in the game - in the game.

3) tone down his emotions a couple of notches.

Otherwise I personally think he is a fun player to have. I personally don't want to stop anyone from playing that wants to because I think that is beyond my responsibilities but on the same token he accounted for about 99% of the drama last round ;)

If he agrees to all that I am all for him returning.

Can I trade this thank you for one of your world famous Aladeen lap-dances :bigblush:

I'm not one to usually suggest extra roles, but then, how about a Mafia Doctor as well? It will fall under the same rules of the normal Doctor and can only save themselves twice. Just putting that out in the air.

Imagine how much harder it'd be to trust the Doctor for the TP, since there are two. It'd be difficult to pinpoint Mafia suddenly, and at the same time, TP could be framed.

I'm not one to usually suggest extra roles, but then, how about a Mafia Doctor as well? It will fall under the same rules of the normal Doctor and can only save themselves twice. Just putting that out in the air.

Imagine how much harder it'd be to trust the Doctor for the TP, since there are two. It'd be difficult to pinpoint Mafia suddenly, and at the same time, TP could be framed.

Why not just modify the regular Doc and allow the doc to be ether mafia or TP

I would have told AT and CL what was going on and started a new convo, too.

Really ? You would have trusted CL and AT ? What if one of them was Mafia, that would have just sunk you...

Ugh, please no more talking about Docs, my head hurts :P lol seriously tho, that could work, although I think the Lackey would probably be enough to off set the Doppelganger, especially considering the Doppelganger only gets to use an ability 3 times and then hes just a regular TP

Really ? You would have trusted CL and AT ? What if one of them was Mafia, that would have just sunk you...

I don't know about CL but I confirmed to VIC that I was a normal TP through my perfect knowledge of the basic tp pm. He had such trust in me that he told the 112 that I didn't need to be investigated.

Archived