Alchemy Time

In addition to the ones you listed, some of my favourites:

Hunter X Hunter

YuYu Hakusho

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Beelzebub

Psyren

666 Satan (O-Parts Hunter)

I loved Psyren, but it isn't an anime. There are so many great mangas that either never got an anime, only got it in OVA (like HSDK), or the anime was short lived.

I loved Psyren, but it isn't an anime. There are so many great mangas that either never got an anime, only got it in OVA (like HSDK), or the anime was short lived.

Psyren never got an anime!? Weird, I could've sworn... lol oh well I'm more of a manga person anyway :P

But so many of the choices would be the same because many anime are based off manga, and the very popular original anime get manga adaptations.

I could expand this to manga and anime, so manga-only can have a chance.

Be warned though, I don't have much knowledge of manga-only series'.

Manga's do tend to be better than anime story wise though I am also vague on most. I jumped ship when I realized how pricey it is to buy a complete series on most of them.

Unless I can read them online for free somewhere in which case someone link me up.

Manga's do tend to be better than anime story wise though I am also vague on most. I jumped ship when I realized how pricey it is to buy a complete series on most of them.

Unless I can read them online for free somewhere in which case someone link me up.

Mangafox, Mangareader, and Mangastream. Free and no viruses but there are ads. Adblock plus is your friend.

Mangastream is the best quality but has a limited selection.

Mangafox and Mangareader are pretty similar on terms of number of different titles (they each have some that the other doesn't) but Mangafox is better at accurate chapter numbering and uploading omakes(extra chapters and bonus material).

I haven't bought a volume in years.

Mangafox, Mangareader, and Mangastream. Free and no viruses but there are ads. Adblock plus is your friend.

Mangastream is the best quality but has a limited selection.

Mangafox and Mangareader are pretty similar on terms of number of different titles (they each have some that the other doesn't) but Mangafox is better at accurate chapter numbering and uploading omakes(extra chapters and bonus material).

I haven't bought a volume in years.

Posting on CDC just saved me thousands of dollars in entertainment.

Thank you.

I've only recently been getting into Anime lately (Except from the childhood beauties of DBZ, Inuyasha, etc..) Attack On Titan is easily my favourite right now, but for nostalgic factor I'd have to go with some of the older Animes.

Also currently playing an Anime-esk game called Dangan Ronpa. Pretty awesome. There's an Anime of it too, but it's not great in comparison to the game.

Oh, and I always read Manga before watching the Anime. Manga is usually 10x better than the actual show.

Archived