The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

12 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

People have been getting hacked left and right for weeks now.  Put a block on any bank or credit account attached to your gaming wallet.

Yeah for sure, second time I had to do this though. 

On 11/12/2016 at 1:03 AM, DollarAndADream said:

plus I'll be grabbing Titanfall 2 soon.

TF2 looks like a ton of fun. I just bought BF1 the other day and I'm still looking at picking up TF2

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Yeah for sure, second time I had to do this though. 

Good luck.  I'm not a console gamer, but I keep up to date on its happenings, and Sony's security for a while now seems like it has been quite craptastic for some time now.  I'd attach a low CL credit card to the account if I were in your shoes.  By no means would I ever attach my checking account to their servers.

Anyone else survival mode in Fallout 4? Is it a bug where my inventory weight shoots up to over 40,000? lol. Every time I switch over difficulty.. 40,000+ inventory and overburdened. 

Looking into why right now. Might have to try it again later now that the game will have been restarted. That MS Azalea bugged out and none of the textures loaded when I was playing the other night; required a restart. Reloading didn't solve it. 

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

18 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Good luck.  I'm not a console gamer, but I keep up to date on its happenings, and Sony's security for a while now seems like it has been quite craptastic for some time now.  I'd attach a low CL credit card to the account if I were in your shoes.  By no means would I ever attach my checking account to their servers.

My CC had a low limit that I just use to sexify my credit score but it's a hassle getting a re-issue everytime something like this happens.  Made me think it would suck getting scammed out of money all from a god dam video game console lol.  I notice the local gas station has PSN and Steam cards now so it shouldn't be much of an issue. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Anyone else survival mode in Fallout 4? Is it a bug where my inventory weight shoots up to over 40,000? lol. Every time I switch over difficulty.. 40,000+ inventory and overburdened. 

Looking into why right now. Might have to try it again later now that the game will have been restarted. That MS Azalea bugged out and none of the textures loaded when I was playing the other night; required a restart. Reloading didn't solve it. 

lmao &^@# me. Ammo counts as weight now too. Went from 300 weight to over 4,000. That'll explain it.. thought my game was bugged royally.

On 11/15/2016 at 3:28 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

You're only supposed to carry limited ammo due to the carry weight. In Survival, literally everything has weight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Does using F04 mods make you ineligible to unlock trophies? Thought I read that in the disclaimer or whatever on the game yesterday.  I can't check until I get home. I get that but it kinda sucks too because I wanted to add environmental effects and such.

Yup, mods disable trophies.

On 11/15/2016 at 2:13 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Yeah, I'd rather go through the hassle of using PSN cards than exposing cc details.

14 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

Skyrim remastered on sale for $40.

Probably what it should have been priced at right from the get go, $80 for a 5 year old game is ridiculous in any sense.

But at $40?  Bought it without hesitation.

Nice!  Was so close to buying for $80 too lol.

56 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

Skyrim remastered on sale for $40.

Probably what it should have been priced at right from the get go, $80 for a 5 year old game is ridiculous in any sense.

But at $40?  Bought it without hesitation.

If you apply the 10% discount Sony gave everyone for Black Friday, you can get it for $36

Trying to decide if I should get Skyrim again (though with what time with a newborn at home), or The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Far Cry 4, MLB The Show 16, or Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Lots of options, but only getting one. Any recommendations/thoughts? Keep in mind I bought Skyrim 5 years ago (just didn't finish it, but put in 150 hours).

18 hours ago, Monty said:

Trying to decide if I should get Skyrim again (though with what time with a newborn at home), or The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Far Cry 4, MLB The Show 16, or Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Lots of options, but only getting one. Any recommendations/thoughts? Keep in mind I bought Skyrim 5 years ago (just didn't finish it, but put in 150 hours).

Getting Rise of the Tomb Raider. Considering the new born at home, I'll be able to jump on and out of it easier than Skyrim. At least I got to experience it 5 years ago.