The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

3 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I see BF1 is $53.99 on PS Store opposed to the regular $79.99 I think it was. Is that a cyber monday deal? I was gonna ask for Christmas but if that deal is going to be gone by then then I'll just buy it myself today or tomorrow.

It's a sale. It'll go back up after the flash sale is over, I'd grab it now

I wanted to buy some in game currency for NBA 2k17 but it wouldn't let me in game.  So I went into the ps store and typed in NBA2k17 and clicked on the currency I wanted without realizing they also put NBA2k16 there so I just wasted $20.  Can I  call Playstation and ask if I can get that refunded or are all sales final?  Maybe I should lie and say my kid did it lol.

3 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I wanted to buy some in game currency for NBA 2k17 but it wouldn't let me in game.  So I went into the ps store and typed in NBA2k17 and clicked on the currency I wanted without realizing they also put NBA2k16 there so I just wasted $20.  Can I  call Playstation and ask if I can get that refunded or are all sales final?  Maybe I should lie and say my kid did it lol.

People get hacked and the person hacking will spend $100+ of the victims money and Sony still denies the victim a refund and will ban the account if not paid (even after admitting the account was hacked). When it comes to money spent on the PSN store, Sony has some very poor business practices and bad customer service. Your $20 is gone.

17 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Sony sucks but I mean hey, if I got refunded for No Man's Sky just because it sucked so bad then I'd have to say there's a chance.

56 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

Sony sucks but I mean hey, if I got refunded for No Man's Sky just because it sucked so bad then I'd have to say there's a chance.

That was a special circumstance though because of false-advertising.

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

If you haven't installed and played the game, you can probably ask for a refund for credit.

21 hours ago, Incursio said:

Such an amazing game. I've loved every second of it

FFXV?

You know, at first I wasn't that into it. The combat felt weird and the beginning was so slow. But I guess a lot of FF's are like that.

I played a few hours more and now I don't want to stop when I have to.

42 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

They literally showed nothing about the game, only a trailer and it doesn't look good? The only thing you can judge from the trailer is the cutscene CGI, which looks amazing.

No it didn't look amazing 

Think I'm going to pickup the last guardian, seems to be reviewed very well except for those review sites that are marking it down for the camera issues. 

Good review example: 

Bad review example: 

• Upvote 1