The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

There's a twinblade in this game right? I'll make you guys a similar proposition. Why not make the game a little more interesting.

For some reason I have this strong feeling that VIC is mafia. But I do not have any concrete proof, just going off instincts. So, I propose that you guys vote for VIC. If he's mafia, then that's awesome. If he ends up being TP, then that makes me look bad, and so in the scenario that VIC comes back TP I'll sacrifice myself. I'll have Aladeen God Kill me, or I just won't vote for 2 rounds. However, if VIC dies and there is still anyone that thinks I'm a TP (which I am) then I'll be glad to stay. But if the majority wants me dead after this nightfall, then so be it. I'll stick to my word.

Just for some reason man, I'm feeling it. I could be totally wrong, but I'm willing to put my life on the line for it.

What's to lose? It's an easy vote, and anyone voting for VIC won't be seen as suspicious because of this offer.

Wat.

unvote; vote junko

unvote; vote drouin

unvote; vote peaches

unvote; vote je14

unvote; vote intoewsables

unvote; vote not a fruit

unvote; vote dral

unvote; vote otts

unvote; vote king heffy

unvote; vote 112

unvote; vote kryten

unvote; vote ppcli

unvote; vote kesler87

unvote; vote CanucksLegacy

unvote; vote burrdaman

unvote; vote mau5trap

unvote; vote green demon

unvote; vote mikeyboy

unvote; vote abstain

There's a twinblade in this game right? I'll make you guys a similar proposition. Why not make the game a little more interesting.

For some reason I have this strong feeling that VIC is mafia. But I do not have any concrete proof, just going off instincts. So, I propose that you guys vote for VIC. If he's mafia, then that's awesome. If he ends up being TP, then that makes me look bad, and so in the scenario that VIC comes back TP I'll sacrifice myself. I'll have Aladeen God Kill me, or I just won't vote for 2 rounds. However, if VIC dies and there is still anyone that thinks I'm a TP (which I am) then I'll be glad to stay. But if the majority wants me dead after this nightfall, then so be it. I'll stick to my word.

Just for some reason man, I'm feeling it. I could be totally wrong, but I'm willing to put my life on the line for it.

What's to lose? It's an easy vote, and anyone voting for VIC won't be seen as suspicious because of this offer.

And if you're TP and I get voted out, we lose two TP for no reason.

This looks suspiciously like throwing a teammate under the bus to me if VIC turns up mafia.

Archived