The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Video Game Franchise Tournament - Mario Division

Master Mind

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need For Speed is not better than Burnout, lol. Hell it lost so much momentum that they just started making Burnout games and stuck a Need For Speed sticker on them. There hasn't been a decent NFS since the original Most Wanted in '06.

I was never a fan of Burnout, but at least it hasn't been run into the ground by EA like NFS has been.

Oh, I wasn't at all saying NFS was better than Burnout. Infact, I was a huge fan of the Burnout series. NFS was OK, Underground 2 and Most Wanted were the only ones from the series I thoroughly enjoyed though.

What I was saying was NFS should be VS. Burnout, rather.

True. I guess what would've made more sense, is, instead of pinning Burnout against Mario now, it should've been Need For Speed, or Forza, or Gran Turismo.

In the end, it won't affect the outcome too much though. The result will still be very similar.

Yea I see what you mean. I was actually planning on doing that for a few franchises but then that would have made the nominations thread pointless. Since there were a lot of NFS noms, I thought I should give it a higher seed, same with other franchises too.

I'll try and switch up what I can from other divisions to make something similar happen.

Elder Scrolls was leading at 22 to 21 after you made this post:

Well Street Fighter is winning now so I'm going to give that the win. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but there were 5 extra votes since that post so I think it's fair.

I'm guessing Bioshock would beat either series though anyway based on its popularity on CDC.

Archived