The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Incase I die.. Here is Dral's list

"

I'd put money on VIC again for sure - he's totally acting the same way as last time. 100% he's mafia.

Aladeen - isn't making any real substantial posts. I don't know how he plays yet, but i'd think a vet would try to help out more as opposed to just 'blending in'

OTTS - playing it up like JE did when he was the doc. Good TP strat to get the mafia onto him, but better if you're actually mafia. I also suggested in a PM we got at each other to try and provoke a convo, and he hasn't - guaranteed mafia 100%

Ilduce - totally playing like Mafia. Bandwagon vote even after the bandwagon i done.

Junko - He's kinda crazy and enthusiastic, but that whole back and forth between OTTS seems staged to me. If he comes up mafia, OTTS is for sure.

Peaches - Delicious AND Tasty... need I say more?

Hodor - posting "oh I don't have time to play" then posting in other threads in WN? If she comes up Mafia, VIC is 100% mafia

All the new/returning guys are at the top of the list for sure. It's tough to tell, but I think at least 1 of them is an alt from another round just trying to blend in.

Also, just remember - my last mafia list from round 1 was 5/5. Better to be lucky than good as Gramma Dral always says, but I guarantee at least 3 of these guys are Mafia."

"

I'd put money on VIC again for sure - he's totally acting the same way as last time. 100% he's mafia.

Aladeen - isn't making any real substantial posts. I don't know how he plays yet, but i'd think a vet would try to help out more as opposed to just 'blending in'

OTTS - playing it up like JE did when he was the doc. Good TP strat to get the mafia onto him, but better if you're actually mafia. I also suggested in a PM we got at each other to try and provoke a convo, and he hasn't - guaranteed mafia 100%

Ilduce - totally playing like Mafia. Bandwagon vote even after the bandwagon i done.

Junko - He's kinda crazy and enthusiastic, but that whole back and forth between OTTS seems staged to me. If he comes up mafia, OTTS is for sure.

Hodor - posting "oh I don't have time to play" then posting in other threads in WN? If she comes up Mafia, VIC is 100% mafia

All the new/returning guys are at the top of the list for sure. It's tough to tell, but I think at least 1 of them is an alt from another round just trying to blend in.

Also, just remember - my last mafia list from round 1 was 5/5. Better to be lucky than good as Gramma Dral always says, but I guarantee at least 3 of these guys are Mafia."

Why do you have Drals list

I truly believe that CL is just being played. However, that doesn't mean I automatically trust VIC as the sheriff spokesperson. Beyond that it seems like the last few pages was just constant back and forth that was all started by Kesler87 needlessly jumping on CL.

However, while reading all the posts, I had a gut feeling about Dral's posts. Just a feeling.

Vote1 Dral

This post has alarm bells ringing for me.

"

Awesome I made another list, its kind of interesting though that I am not helping out the TP yet you are the one that convinced everyone to lynch CL and now he isn't even on your list. If CL turns up TP tonight I am voting for you for sure next round.

Right, sorry guys, I think I screwed this up big time and don't know who to trust. In case I die tonight, I'm 90% sure VIC is Mafia. At the very least he's been played hard.

I tried my best and everything would've gone a lot more smoothly if Kesler didn't call CL out for looking at PMs. Pending tonight's results, I urge the specials to put their trust in Heffy.

Archived