The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Bieska is a pansy .. hooks Boyle from behind and he's not even a fighter. After the game, a little too late to show your manhood ...

Statement to his team!!! Not sure what you mean Boyle isn't a fighter, cause he sure isn't there for his offensive ability.

Juice grabs the biggest guy on their team and gives him "the beats" after an embarrassing loss and he is a "pansy". Guess I would like to see the thugs you roll with.

I think statements like this are the reason that so many people say things like, " you haven't even played hockey have you".

Daniel and Hank combine for 3 shots and are minus players. The quality of shots for much of the game were not of the dangerous variety...Hansen from the top of the circle against the boards...Higgins head down shot on a 2 on 1 etc. This team's lack of finish is not just bad bounces but a lack of pure goals coring talent.

The Sedins a horrendous in their own end , they should never be out there for a face off while defending their end.

What a slow lazy effort always a step behind with a hesitation built right into the whole teams game.

DOOMED FOR FAILURE!! Stuck with Sedin's for 4 more years at big money!! No prospect playing unlike other top teams. Too many no trade contracts. Here come the 70's again. Please start re-build NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said many times Sedins were only worth signing long term if it was for 3rd line money.Henrik was a beast pre-extension, now ? playoff style ghost.

I just wonder how many people calling to "tear it down and rebuild" and to "get rid of the Sedins" and this sort of stuff are willing to withstand the multiple 30-or-less win seasons that are part of that process. Very few, I'd wager. Just imagine the whining if that were to happen. You think this is bad!

Don't believe everything you read on the interwebs son.

Please don't call me son. Did you follow this team through the 80s? I'd recommend you ask any member of the medai who followed the team at the time if that is what happened and most would probably say oh yeah that's how it happened.

“I was a free agent and Boston didn’t want to sign me, so they made the move. It worked out for the Bruins and Cam, and we went to Vancouver." Barry Pederson

Archived