The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Predators || 12/03/2013 17:00PST || SNET-P & TEAM 1040

JimLahey

he's clearly injured even though your not watching the game? I am so smrt

Nice one funny guy. I'm not watching the game, but I still can comprehend the basics of the English language. Elder was seen limping off the ice at the end of the first, and had since left to go back to the room to be evaluated. Being evaluated means looking for/at a potential injury. What else would they be evaluating? Sure, they're "evaluating" whether or not his accent is too strong for Seth Jones to understand, since they're shipping him off to mentor the kid. That must be it.

Nice one funny guy. I'm not watching the game, but I still can comprehend the basics of the English language. Elder was seen limping off the ice at the end of the first, and had since left to go back to the room to be evaluated. Being evaluated means looking for/at a potential injury. What else would they be evaluating? Sure, they're "evaluating" whether or not his accent is too strong for Seth Jones to understand, since they're shipping him off to mentor the kid. That must be it.

Lol

Booth playing like Kassian should be right now.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Give him time in the AHL on the first line and call up Archibald or Grenier. Kassian will do nothing but play mediocre up here and he will at least be able to be a first liner in the AHL for a while and it would be better for his development.

Archived