The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

1-3-1 Sharks start the season, kind of what's expected but here's to hoping it's not too bad. Youngsters on the NHL team are doing excellent (Turris 5pts, Drouin 4pts, Petan 4pts, Vrana 3pts, Burakovsky 3pts) but not so much in the AHL...give a few more games there before line changes are made.

And yea Lahey and the Flames are flying under the radar...4-0-0 start and Anisimov has 8 points in those 4 games : |

STHS AHL 3 STARS OF THE WEEK

1st Star- Valentin Zykov(Phantoms)- Valentin scored 5 goals and 5 assists this week for Philly, he was +2 had 15 shots and 7 hits

2nd star- Niclas Bergfors(Phantoms)- Another Phantom gets a star this week as Niclas scored 5 goals and added 4 assists. He was +2 and had 19 shots

3rd star- Trevor Lewis(Rampage)- Trevor scored 5 goals and had 4 assists this week for San Antonio, He had 19 shots, 3 hits and 2 blocked shots

Other Leaders

Plus/Minus- Theodor Bleuger +5

PIMS- Mike Commodore- 39

Shots- Max Friberg, Jesper Fasth-22

Hits- Theo Peckham-18

Blocked Shots- Ryan Sproul-10

Giveaways- Andy Miele-10

Takeaways- Patrick Wiercioch-9

Faceoff %- Andy Miele- 66%

*VC*, do you have any idea why I continuously keep getting "Unknown Player" on my AHL roster? I have the correct amount of players dressed, I have "Copy All Lines" taken care of each night on my AHL roster. I have all lines set properly according to the client.

Furthermore, I was told that I need to go Copy All Rosters > Copy All Lines, in that order to avoid it as well as preferably not use Full Farm and keep the box above it not checked off, which I never have. I'm lost as to why this keeps on happening.

Archived