The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wii U Mario & Luigi Bundle on sale @ RCSS - $189

Great deal. The problem is that I wouldn't play the Wii U if I got it for free. Have nothing against Nintendo. It's just that the system has nothing that interests me.

I feel the same way about a PS Vita and DS. I actually received a DS for free a few years ago, I still haven't played it.

Super mario 3D world is out now (and apparently it's amazing, reviewers accross the board are saying it's approaching perfection, and one of, if not THE greatest platformer ever made) and there are tonnes of great titles coming out right around the corner, so it's worth picking up. Also, the Wii U has more 1080P 60FPS games than either the XBONE or the PS4.

Bought mine last month - will FS/BB price match??

Looked into this and called a couple BC superstore locations. I think this ad is either false or only in AB (superstore in North Van selling it today for $299)? If anyone shows the flyer or if you bought it at SS successfully, go ahead and post....

I got this deal on saturday at superstore. Also picked up WII U Party game which comes with 1 controller. I paid $240 no tax event. Got lucky it was the last one there and I wasn't even there for this deal. Just saw it while window shopping the gaming section lol

Archived