The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs EDM - 12/13/13 - 6PM - the Game before the Game

Strombone1

This would be a good time to get the Sedins and Kassian going by finally putting them together and hopefully leaving them together giving them a chance.

Although the Sedins have been decent this season they haven't looked themselves and i think Kassian would open up ice and add the power forward skill and grit that Bertuzzi did for Naslund and Morrison once given the chance.

I can't see the Sedins and the Canucks having the success they want with the line combos we currently have or tried.

It's time to put the beast with the two beauties.

LOL Luongo gave up 5 goals in 4 games vs Boston on home ice in the SCF if that's not dominant i don't know what is

SI Robertson is Obviously a troll , 2 shutouts in 4 home games 3 GAA in 1 game and 2 in another, and in those 4 games at home the canucks offense managed a massive 5 goals so 1.25 goals per game..

I think Lu will be getting b2b games due to him being off for 4 days, What team is better to shake the rust off with than the Oilers? They will more than likely test him with lots of shots getting him in game shape for a huge test the next night. I think this is actually a pretty good idea.

Lu is one of the few goalies I trust playing 70 games a year, he wont this year but the occasional b2b is okay with me.

Canucks 5-2

Archived