The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs EDM - 12/13/13 - 6PM - the Game before the Game

Strombone1

If I were torts I would play luongo vs oilers, & lack vs boston, cuz let's face it jack boston luongo doesn't do well vs boston, & this way with lack, boston doesn't really know him, so it'd be easier.

...... can u bring up luongo stats vs BBoston on home ice for me ?

Or maybe your 4 years old and don't remember how luongo dominated Boston on home ice

Oilers are 7-3-1 in their last 11 games and just scored 5 goals on a team we struggled to score two goals on. They scored 8 goals on team with the least GA in the league and that clogs up the neutral zone. Don't under estimate them.

3-1 Oilers

Hall

Hemsky

Hopkins

Higgins

They will lose to Boston on Thurday so oilers won't be to hot.

They will lose to Boston on Thurday so oilers won't be to hot.

Yup will take a miracle for them to win against Boston. That being said they are a confident group right now and if (I mean when) they lose against Boston they will have a record of 7-4-1 in their last 12 games and they have surprised many teams with their unexpected good play.

Dubynk knows that Bryz played lights out before his injury so he is trying really hard to keep his role which isn't exactly good news for us as we struggled to score two goals against Hurricanes (They scored 5 against them). A loss would be unlikely but wouldn't surprise me either is what I am saying.

Keep the streak alive ....

I predicted the Canucks winning all 13 games in december.

So far 5 wins and 8 more to go !

Doable

So Canucks win against Oilers on Friday the 13th

with a Goal Fest

13 - 0

Kes X3, Dank X3, Santo X2, Higgy X2, Kas X1, Richardson X1, Hansen X1

GO Canucks GO :towel: :towel: :towel:

Oilers should just give us the two points and travel on to their next game we could call it the mercy clause - it's like watching the Canucks play a Jr team.

I knew they had a bad team at the start of the season just can not believe they've thrown away a good draft position trying to make a useless statement.

Even funnier is the fact some people thought they would be a power house lol.

They need 4 D-men one goalie and a couple of players who weigh more than 70 pounds wet.

It's stat night could be 3-4-5 nothing even if we leave our net open for a whole period.

Oilers well be good in three years once they plug all their holes get rid of their GM and remake themselves into a some thing other than an 80's run-n-gun team.

I know their record isn't great but the oil are not a team to be taken lightly by the Nucks or us fans. They have the ability to ambush us with rapid goals in a short amount of time.I like our chances with lack in net and he does deserve the start in this one after last game.I just hope the guys aren't looking past this game with the Bruins comming in sat.

GO CANUCKS,!!!!

Archived