The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Boston Bruins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | CBC | THE GAME UVE BEEN WAITING FOR |

Blueberries

So if you include the trade Boston is without Seguin, Thornton, Horton, and Eriksson,

On paper they're a lot worse than years previous and without Thornton we can play a little more freely without watching where we are 24/7.

I predict a 3-1 win tonight. Rask is solid but I think our depth will win us this one

Forgot Peverley who was sent to Dallas along with Seguin.

Also, they are missing Boychuk and Kelly to injuries.

Very depleted Boston squad right now.

@patersonjeff

#Canucks have 6W & are 7-2-1 in past 10 and have made up almost no ground on Pacific Div rivals. ANA 7-1-2, SJS 6-3-1, LAK 6-1-3

Absolutely ridiculous. Outside of our conference, the only teams that match up against Anaheim, San Jose, LA and Vancouver are Chicago, St. Louis, Pittsburgh and Boston. 4 of the league's top 8 teams are in the same division, and 6 of 8 in the same conference.. Going to be a tough year.

It will suck I'm working graveyard tomorrow from 7PM! to 3:30AM... :(

Will have to PVR and stay off CDC all night. I'll likely slip up and somehow find out the score.

work in what setting?

if you have any down time at work, it's time for you to invest in a slingbox and a 4G smart phone. Been watching nux games in the US since 2007 using the feed from my sister's tv in Vancouver. never miss a game.

Archived