The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GAME OVER - Mafia: The Game [Montreal Steak and Pamplemousse] - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT GAME

Dral

The story continues...

Some people get more drunk, some people die... no one really cares

Summary:

Lynch - Green Demon

SK - VIC

Mafia - GFY

VK - No Action

==========

Still Drinking:

PPCLIX

OTTS

LTCanucksfanatic

Alchemy Time

Where's Wellwood

Peaches

Snake Doctor

Bo Hunter Booth

King Heffy

===========

Dead:

Kesler (TP)

Toews (TP)

Green Demon (Mafia)

VIC (Mafia)

GFY (TP)

Go ahead for last words, Green Demon

Ahh well GFY sorry to lose you main I shale possibler miss you tanks for playing and unremitting your name

My nephew was nice enough to lend me his computer but this is it for me until the 26th Merry holidays Players Unless tout Mafia in which case Merry Holidays anyways

I spell checked this crap so it better be right

PPCLI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

These where the votes as I counted them

I think it's likely that the Mafia are amongst those who did not vote

1) PPCLIX- LTC

2) Go Faulk Yourself-Kesler87

3) OTTS

4)LTCanucksfanatic-Kesler87

5) GreenDemon-Kesler87

6) VICanucksfan5551

7) Alchemy Time

8) Where's Wellwood-Kesler87

9) Peaches-Kesler87

10) Snake Doctor

12) Bo Hunter Booth-Kesler87

13) King Heffy-Kesler87

I'm gonna continue with the possibility that the mafia were among those who didn't vote on day 1.

Vote3 OTTS

Ahh well GFY sorry to lose you man I shall possibly miss you thanks for playing and un retiring your name

My nephew was nice enough to lend me his computer but this is it for me until the 26th Merry holidays Players Unless your Mafia in which case Merry Holidays anyways

I spell checked this crap so it better be right

PPCLI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to self do not just hit click the first option

So there is no nightfall tonight?

If you weren't a "new" player (i use that term lightly because i'm paranoid), i'd bloody well god kill you right now!

Nightfall is coming up in 20 odd hours - being a first time host, I'm now accepting bets (for drinks and/or joints) on who will win this game:

Alive or dead/ mafia or TP - PM me and place your bet now.... this round hasn't been as exciting as some others... but I still think it might end up a little bit crazy!

So it's safe to assume the vig is dead. We still don't have a spokesperson for the sheriff, so either he's very, very good at finding mafia, or he's dead. The SK seems to be playing nice so far, so I would recommend not killing them as long as they keep going after the mafia. Now, since the SK killed during the first round, it's unlikely that any of the people who didn't vote are the SK. We also already had one mafia (VIC) from that group; I would suspect there's at least one more in that list:

VIC (mafia)

OTTS (Unknown)

SD (Unknown)

Alchemy Time (Unknown)

Out of the above list, I'm going with my gut and will Vote3 OTTS

Archived