The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

Injuries are killing us and The Canucks seem to be lacking a certain emotion that they had in December. It's almost like they forgotton how to play well and aren't motivated enough to get it back. And the last few games REALLY haven't helped them mentally. Hopefully they.

Yes, because Schroeder, Stanton, Burrows and Alberts will soon be back to save us and all will be good again.

Right?

Injuries are killing us and The Canucks seem to be lacking a certain emotion that they had in December. It's almost like they forgotton how to play well and aren't motivated enough to get it back. And the last few games REALLY haven't helped them mentally. Hopefully they.

Hockey is one team against another. The difference between December and now is not the Canucks, they did not forget how to play, it is the opposition. Now they play Calgary and Edmonton and they will win and people will say, that's the team we love. If we still had the same division as the last few years, everything would be fine, the Canucks love playing Calgary and Edmonton.

If Kesler wont be traded then I think Tortorella should march into the Canucks dressing room, approach Henrik, unceremoniously rip the C off his jersey, walk over to Kesler and hand it to him.

I know it's brutal but I'm pissed off the same as Kesler is.

and have a pompous asshole as the team captain?? That would be some step forward!!

Poor effort but you lot are so entertaining when I read these comments.

Been saying for a while now that this team will not get past the Cali teams in a series.

People saying they have tuned torts out give your head a shake! He has inherited a soft team.

This team if it does make the playoffs has to make changes in the offseason, no I don't mean coach or GM changes as I don't think the Aquillani mob will remove him this off season.

I would trade either Hamhuis or Edler if he waives his NTC for a prospect and high pick. Booth is a buy out for sure and trade Hansen for pick(s).

We know Gillis has offered too many NTC, that can't be helped now but we know the Sedins and Kesler are not going anywhere. I would listen to any offers from all the rest of the team.

Blood some youngsters with hunger!

Patience CDC

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2014/01/16/coyotes-canucks-van-provies-who-cares/

But it sure seemed to me, watching at home, Henrik took the stick to his broken finger. Hanzal doesn’t appear to hit him hard enough to do rib damage, but he sure could torture a broken finger if he hit it in the right spot. and here’s the aftermath, Henrik on the bench, his gloveless hand resting, with the finger splint on the pinky in full view.

finger.jpg?w=921&h=687

So Hank already has a broken finger? has this been confirmed by anyone else beside Botchford?

Hockey is one team against another. The difference between December and now is not the Canucks, they did not forget how to play, it is the opposition. Now they play Calgary and Edmonton and they will win and people will say, that's the team we love. If we still had the same division as the last few years, everything would be fine, the Canucks love playing Calgary and Edmonton.

lol do you even read what u type? ur basically admitting the only way we have a good season is if we still play in the weakest division in the entire league. because that's what the northwest was and it made us look better than we are. that is now showing now that we're not in that division anymore

This is a new low... even for this mediocre sad sack of a team.

Sleepwalking through 56 minutes and then after getting a 4-minute PP, with 6 on 4 for the last two minutes, didn't even register a shot on goal?

Time to put a paper bag over your head and bag skate, you bunch of useless plugs.

For the first time this season I want to see Mt. Tortorella erupt and spew lava all over this hopeless team. They fully earned it.

LOL Mt Tortorella, I love it!

Archived