The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

Hopefully its just a slump that this team is in right now. Its really frustrating to watch this team as a fan right now. I'm hopefull that we get through it. Also Hanzal is a dirty player, taking 3 of our players out. What a joke. He should of got a 5 minute major for the cross check to Booth's head.

How many times are they going to dump it in and have Smith retrieve it? And keep doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and dong it, etc. etc. etc. you get the picture. The very definition of stupidity. Have these players and coaches no creativity whatsoever?? Judging by our power play, apparently not. Maybe that's why we don't practice power plays or shoot outs - apparently skills can't be learned. from practice. I wonder why we have effing coaches?

Like I said in the GDT, he cleared the puck out of his zone 4 times on the first attempt. The entire Canucks defense never did it once on their first attempt - the goal by the Yotes happened when the Canucks not only failed once but twice. Get it out the first time - no goal.

Post game interview of this game.

Anyways, I think this is just a slump and we'll get some confidence after a hopefully win against Calgary.

Still California dreamin' aren't you Daniel? What you should have said instead is "I blew it because I missed the open net. I take a full responsibility." I've gotten tired of hearing these standardized, blinded comments from our so-called core players. Stop covering things up and tell us what you REALLY saw on the ice.

Winning against Flames? With the way this team is playing I'm not even sure if they can beat an AHL team. And please, no more excuse for the after effect of playing a "statement game". If playing a statement game means spending the rest of the season trying to recover from it, don't even bother making any statement.

You people are brutal. Suck it up, and support your team.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

dude i have been a fan for 30 years...i support this team but if i pay money to go watch them as i do at home, i should at least expect that they give a shyte and show effort and heart

if they lose so be it, but show up...and they are folding faster than a tent in a typhoon

weak efforts and lack of desire and heart are not something most fans cheer for....

most fans my age endured the 70\s and 80's of ALOT of losing but we cheered..why? because our boys always gave it their all

you CANNOT TELL ANYONE...this team has consistently brought their all this year

sure they cant bring it every night but this team has NOT BROUGHT IT more than they have

that is effort

so you shut up

Archived