The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Coyotes 1 Canucks 0

Bob Singh

Here's the saddest stat I could find regarding the Canucks recent struggles.

At 2-5-3 (7pts), only Calgary 2-8-0, Dallas 2-7-1, and Edmonton 2-6-2 have been worse hockey clubs the past 10 games.

But on the bright side, we can play the worst hockey we've seen all year and still be better than 2 of the teams in our division. 3 in our Conference.

Is that what he said? I think it was less a comment on how the team is playing than it was a comment on the collective angst of the majority of the posters in this thread.

Losing streaks are part of the game of hockey. They've happened before and they'll happen again. If people honestly get this worked up about it, maybe it's not for you. Stop shelling out your hard earned dollars, because with this particular purchase, there is no guarantee. If very much a possibility that you'll be paying a lot of money just to see your team lay a gigantic egg.

I can afford it. i'm fine

Yes because he would tear this team apart with his me me me, it's all about me, attitude.

Yeah, because you are an expert and have been in a locker room environment before with him right? Give me a break, he would be a great captain but Hank isn't the reason this team is losing.

• 1 month later...

Archived