The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So where do we go from here?

5Fivehole0

Looks like Henrik is injured R.I.P. Iron Man Streak

Santorelli is injured

Booth is injured,

Booth was finally picking up steam and playing like 2nd line power forward. He looked great tonight and he gets gooned out the game.

This is the crap I talked about previously

The point of it all is, the California teams can play like this, run our goalie, and star players. Instigate fights like Jackman did to Bieksa, and get away with it. We try to play their game and its "7 minutes of 5 on 3". It's a joke and to be honest, I will never buy another piece of NHL product. I'm done with this bush league bull s**t.

Hanzal injures Santorelli off a face off, no call

Hanzal injures Henrik Sedin, Sedin gets a penalty

Hanzal injures Booth, gets a double minor for high sticking.

But with all that said and done, the next 4 - 8 weeks looks grim for the Canucks.

Sedin Kesler Burrows

Higgins Richardson Kassian

Sestito Dalpe Hansen

Weise Lain Archibald

This has to be the worst road trip ever...

1 Goal for

11 goals against

162 minutes in penalties

3 key injuries.

If a trade were to happen... It needs to happen now

If Henrik truly is out for any length of time I'd just stand pat unless the right deal comes along. Maybe become sellers at the deadline, Hansen hasn't been the same under Torts. I'd stick with the group we got and maybe call up a prospect or two for experience. We aren't likely to do much come playoff time anyway, we're not contenders right now and we've gotta start thinking about the future of the team. We're terrible against the California teams and we'd have to go through them to go on a run anyway.

I'd love to win, but I see this year as a transitional year.

Despite what some people think, we are not 1 trade away from being a top team. This team needs a mini rebuild for 1-2 seasons. Not saying we go all out trading everyone and tanking but basically what the Chi did after winning the cup in 09. We've gotta part with some core players for picks and young talent.

Time for Gillis to make a trade? :bigblush:

Only if it's for high picks and prospects. None of this short term shat anymore.

Bring up the kids, trade the deadwood, and miss the playoffs.

The higher pick we get in the next draft will be the best thing to come from this sorry season.

Archived