The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~Survivor White Noise~ failed attempt

NotMyBurroughs

Minigames -

- Trivia night? first one to answer gets a point (not survivor related... maybe CDC/WN related?)

- touch typing contest - combined 3 fastest wpm's win?

- any game you can share a score on fb?

also, I don't like the idea of tribal threads - I'd definitely prefer a PM, so I guess tribes would have to be 8 strong, until we're down to the final tribe.

also also, you'll be an awesome host, you don't need any help :)

There could be both a thread and a PM? The tribe would definitely need a PM tho for stuff they want kept private.

I just don't want all of the talking to be solely in PM's. I know they'll be a lot of alliance talk done thru Pm'ing anyways.

The one issue I have with trivia would be that it would be to easy to cheat. Just google the question. Also I don't know enough about CDC to make it CDC or WN based :/

The 2 solutions i can think of right now would be.

1) Make the trivia either personal or an opinon so i'd be the only one to know the answer.

2) The tribes pick someone and it becomes a speed thing like Dral suggested.

I think you would need to put a time limit on a response if we do trivia that way people have no time to Google it

Or first tribe to respond correctly gets it

It would have to be that way. Although then it just comes down to whos online.

Or i'll have to set a specific time of the challenge and then each tribe can make sure they have people online at that point.

the thing with trivia is yeah you could google it (assuming we're not doing it based on CDC/WN) but if you actually know the answer, you'll be faster then someone googling it anyways. It only really becomes a bit of problem if no one knows the answer - in which case the fastest googler will get it, but then, he would deserve the win anyways.

You could have some weird "scavenger hunt" type questions like "in so and so's AMA thread, what was their response to this question?"

This should be fun...

1. I've never hosted.

2.Theres quite a few very big differences between Mafia and Survivor(maybe you haven't seen it) Want me to go into detail?

3. Was this really necessary? Mafia isn't even running right now

4. Why bother posting if you're not joining?

5. Go suck a duck kind sir :)

*Edit 6. Oh right and its not like white noise doesn't have a lot of similar threads in it... I.E Ask ___ anything

God, I hope this Mafia remake isn't as pathetic as the above burn attempt.

But you had one thing right, why would I bother with this? I wouldn't join, after all.

Then you could just use the search function in the website

I think it'd be cool if we designate a random non player user and have a task like "first person to get user X to do Y" wins.

It could be something mundane like changing sigs or hopefully something bigger

I like this idea sounds really fun

God, I hope this Mafia remake isn't as pathetic as the above burn attempt.

But you had one thing right, why would I bother with this? I wouldn't join, after all.

None of them were an attempt at a burn. #5 was just a suggestion about how i feel about you :) the U is suppose to be an i if you didn't get that.

If i wanted to burn you all i'd have to do would bring up that you have more then 20,000 posts :)

Lmao we could also set up challenges like one player from each tribe must make a troll thread on Stormfront and first tribe to get hundred posts or most within 24 hours wins

I might be getting ahead of myself

how about trolling a religious forum ? :)

Archived