The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~Survivor White Noise~ failed attempt

NotMyBurroughs

Challenge #2

Olmecs win! 30-26

This is with both teams having all people voting.

Olmecs Majority answers in round 1

VODKA (only 2 Toltecs got right)

PLAYSTATION

BASKETBALL

ASS

PEPSI (only 2 Toltecs got right)

KETCHUP

Toltecs Majority answers in round 1

CHOCOLATE (all right for olmecs)

BEEF

SIMPSONS

33 (all right)

APPLES (all right)

PANCAKES (all right)

Honerable mentions to VICanucksfan5551 and Tig ol Bitties who went 6/6

It looks like its time for the Toltecs to lose a member. It can NOT be Tig as he has Immunity !

Also I think people might have thought I was being sarcastic. I actually voted for myself.

And that contest was rigged. I told Toews your answers. They lost by choice. Unless he has the memory of a gold fish.

You PM'd Toews with his answers, Toews immediately asked in our group PM what we thought he should do with them (not giving us any answers in the group PM) - every single one of us said to leave the conversation. Any negative effects that are happening to you right now, you brought on yourself.

This isn't a slam, it's just a fact.

You PM'd Toews with his answers, Toews immediately asked in our group PM what we thought he should do with them (not giving us any answers in the group PM) - every single one of us said to leave the conversation. Any negative effects that are happening to you right now, you brought on yourself.

This isn't a slam, it's just a fact.

I'm not doing this to avoid "negative effects." If anything I would not be doing this if that is what I wanted to do. He still saw the answers. Did he not have any vote in the decisions? That is a genuine question btw.

Archived