The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Preds - Jan23 2014 - 7pm

Dral

Tom Sestitio, as much as I don't care for him, has improved by leaps and bounds. He can actually make some nifty plays with the puck and he doesn't play 'hot potato' with the puck on the cycle anymore. Gotta give credit where it is due, and Sestito deserves some credit.

Dude, you don't have to tuck him in at night. ;)

He's rounded out into a great 4th liner for us

Who was the guy who said kesler would win the hart can't even score a goal anymore. ;)

He's a centre. Just want to see Kes shut-down the other team's best players...win a majority of his face-offs...be effective traffic infront to the net....& set-up his 'mates to score - at the very least.

i'm a preds fans that lives in louisiana

I was more noting your dislike of your own team. Don't get me wrong you can bash them all you want here, you are completely welcome here brother. It was just a slightly confusing post considering you are a preds fan but you hate your team. :P

Still, I agree that they are no fun to watch!

Depth players making more plays than top guys. Something is definitely off with the "star" players. And it can't just be Henrik's absence.

Our stars have been MIA offensively most of the season. Our secondary scoring from support players has kept this team in the playoff race. That and great goaltending.

I was more noting your dislike of your own team. Don't get me wrong you can bash them all you want here, you are completely welcome here brother. It was just a slightly confusing post considering you are a preds fan but you hate your team. :P

Still, I agree that they are no fun to watch!

Is this your first time on CDC? :shock: That happens around here every minute

Archived