The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Sad to see Dale Weise go, he was amazing in a fourth line role. Just look at his offensive stats. He was decent defensively as well. At least this opens up spots for Sestito and Dalpe when the team is healthy.

However, I can't believe we got Diaz for him! Apparently Dutch Gretzky has more value than I thought.

Sad to see Dale Weise go, he was amazing in a fourth line role. Just look at his offensive stats. He was decent defensively as well. At least this opens up spots for Sestito and Dalpe when the team is healthy.

However, I can't believe we got Diaz for him! Apparently Dutch Gretzky has more value than I thought.

wrong thread?

new summary pls

CatsPjs gonna die

Dral is confirmed Legit and knows everything about everyone

I am super awesome and have confirmed horse size penis - Confirmed

PPCLI is one sexy BAMF

Intoewsables tried to throw me under the bus but realized he loves me too much to do that

JE14 is still the greatest Mafia player in history in my mind

I am naked

No, but he claims ( to everyone) that he knows the signs and roles of about a dozen people and he told me a sheriff and watcher have contacted him.

well I've been TOLD... but I'm sure 1 in 3 people are lying to me... fortunately there are records so hehe

CatsPajamas - 13 (Luciferase, Kesler87, VICanucksfan5551, One one two, Peaches, HowYaDrouin, King Heffy, Alchemy Time, Intoewsables, Go Faulk Yourself, g_bassi13, KeslerLuongo17, Aladeen, Bo Hunter Booth)

Drouin - 3 (Dral, CatsPajamas, Caboose, avelanch)

OurTimeToShine - 3 (JE14, PPCLI)

JE14 - 2 (mau5trap, Drouin)

One one two - 2 (D.Doughty, Kryten)

Kesler87 - 1 (LTCanucksfanatic)

avelanch - 1 (Big Mike)

PPCLI - 1 (OurTimeToShine)

Dral - 0 (Tig'ol Bitties)

No vote - MikeyBoy44

let's just say you can call me Martha Stewart...

also, it looks like i've been dogged, so my vote REALLY doesn't matter at this point :P

The same Martha Stewart that went to prison and made gang connections with the triads while doing time ? :P

also - you're vote isn't dogged...

Archived