The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Seemed to me he was talking about Survivor in the second quote, but fair enough. Considering the talk of you being in PMs with him and Kesler, the accusation he made and your response about the bandwagon votes however implicates you as well IMO. My vote stands.

You're playing? I had no idea

Shhhhhhhhhh..... ph34r.gif

FTR, I'm not saying the following posters are mafia, but these are some sketchy bandwagon votes worthy of keeping track of:

Seriously took me about 45 minutes to read through all the posts in this thread.... I was gone for like 8 hours, no idea how to play this game but CatPajamas seems like he knows how to play even less than I do, so with that being said.

Vote CatsPajamas

Finally caught up It's still early, but CP's explanation of the PM system seem pretty damn sketchy. That being said, I'm not sure how suspicious PMing should be in this game given we don't know what each of the roles are.

Vote CP (open to change)

Honestly CatsPajamas seems like the best candidate for lynch right now, and I can't really think of anyone else worth a vote

VOTE CatsPajamas

Half of CDC knows my real name at this point anyway, but I appreciate the thought. :lol:

Clicked on the thread expecting 13 pages of solid discussion; got 13 pages of spam and fantasy hockey talk. Lovely.

Unvote; Vote CatsPajamas

Vote CatsPajamas

Alcheny Time is totally mafia, but my vote remains CatsPajamas

Seemed to me he was talking about Survivor in the second quote, but fair enough. Considering the talk of you being in PMs with him and Kesler, the accusation he made and your response about the bandwagon votes however implicates you as well IMO. My vote stands.

Shhhhhhhhhh..... ph34r.gif

FTR, I'm not saying the following posters are mafia, but these are some sketchy bandwagon votes worthy of keeping track of:

Hard to put any stock into them at THIS point. The first round is usually a crap shoot anyways, and is for the most part at random as no real information surfaces. CatsPJ's sketchy PM story does give everyone a reason to get a free vote in, bandwagon or not.

I'm not entirely convinced CPJs is mafia - I think its just as likely that he enjoys screwing with people and doesn't realize pretending to mafia isn't a smart way to do so. Watching the bandwagons either way might provide some info.

On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually did rat out some of his fellow mafia - we should kill everyone just to make sure.

I'm not entirely convinced CPJs is mafia - I think its just as likely that he enjoys screwing with people and doesn't realize pretending to mafia isn't a smart way to do so. Watching the bandwagons either way might provide some info.

On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually did rat out some of his fellow mafia - we should kill everyone just to make sure.

Literally everybody target everybody

Hard to put any stock into them at THIS point. The first round is usually a crap shoot anyways, and is for the most part at random as no real information surfaces. CatsPJ's sketchy PM story does give everyone a reason to get a free vote in, bandwagon or not.

That's why I said they should be kept track of, for when real information is available and people who care to can refer back to them (especially the newbies).

CPJ's story is uber-sketchy, but so is CPJ in general.

What a bunch of horse feces

FYI all, CDC is about get nuclear bomb attacked by my web app to control which websites I can go to. Thus, I will finally be starting to focus on my research proposal. Won't be able to come here till 12 midnight tonight.

Okay your not Mafia then geez

Revised list

Vic

AT

Big Mike

Aladeen

OTTS

Cats

Archived