The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Half of CDC knows my real name at this point anyway, but I appreciate the thought. :lol:

Clicked on the thread expecting 13 pages of solid discussion; got 13 pages of spam and fantasy hockey talk. Lovely.

Unvote; Vote CatsPajamas

tbh I thought your name was made up for a long time.

Just too GOAT to be real

"I sent this to Cats

One of your mafia teammates gave you up as mafia to a group of us

Provide me with a list of all the mafia and I will do my best to keep you alive"

And he gave me 2 ppl

PPCLI and 112

"thats it. only three. im guessing 112 gave me up because like a dick he just voted me off the island."

I want to revisit this as two important things can be gleamed here

1. Cats only gave 2 names possibly meaning there are only 3 people in his triad meaning that there are likely 3 triads out there. This Imo confirms that Cats is mafia because if he's "giving up" his "team" then why only 2 names why not 8 which is roughly how many should be in this game.

2. List is bogus or else MR would have booted Cats by now for leaking the "list"

I should've done a Super Bowl themed Mafia game. A big group of Seahawks fans have gathered for a party at their buddy's house, but a few Broncos fans secretly lurk amongst them! They must root out the traitorous fans before kick-off or else they'll be forced to spend the game putting up with whiny Peyton Manning fans.

The-guy-who-only-watches-for-the-commercials would be the SK.

Opportunity missed. :sadno:

"I sent this to Cats

One of your mafia teammates gave you up as mafia to a group of us

Provide me with a list of all the mafia and I will do my best to keep you alive"

And he gave me 2 ppl

PPCLI and 112

"thats it. only three. im guessing 112 gave me up because like a dick he just voted me off the island."

I want to revisit this as two important things can be gleamed here

1. Cats only gave 2 names possibly meaning there are only 3 people in his triad meaning that there are likely 3 triads out there. This Imo confirms that Cats is mafia because if he's "giving up" his "team" then why only 2 names why not 8 which is roughly how many should be in this game.

2. List is bogus or else MR would have booted Cats by now for leaking the "list"

Sherlock Holmes. Nice deductions.

Lol

Sorry boo, I just got so bored of BBM hogging my terrible S3 battery that I uninstalled it and moved on to Snapchat. Plus, Biz got boring and everyone else in that group aside from my Pretty Ricky sing along partner were chodes at best

You're not missing much anyway. Snapchat >>>>>>>> BBM, and the CDC group has been dead for a while.

Sorry boo, I just got so bored of BBM hogging my terrible S3 battery that I uninstalled it and moved on to Snapchat. Plus, Biz got boring and everyone else in that group aside from my Pretty Ricky sing along partner were chodes at best

Wow thanks bro

Archived