The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

I'd like to hear from Lucy about this... how did you confirm it ?

although I'm going to say the 2 quick votes on you are definitely suspicious, and BM is acting pretty suspicious anyways - could be they are just on another mafia team as you.

I like being suspicious. Especially when Im TP and know you will be proven wrong

Unvote 112 not sure who to vote at the moment. But I'm going with majority so we don't have a split vote.

Vote Dral.

lol and I was just about to suggest you'd be a good first round lynch candidate as you're not a very helpful TP anyways...

edit: pretty sure you're vote just made it 4 for me, 4 for Kesler

One one two - 3 (D.Doughty, Caboose, Big Mike)

Kesler87 - 2 (LTCanucksfanatic,Dral)

Drouin - 1 (One one two)

Dral - 3 (King Heffy, g_bassi13, Alchemy Time)

Peaches- 1 (Go Faulk Yourself)

PPCLI – 2 ( OTTS, Kesler87)

Updated

Interesting that PPCLI has 2 votes on him with no explanation at all ?

Also Dral with 3 still I thought people just wanted to get him talking?

I gave my explanation. It's round one and my gut is telling me that ppcli is a mafia. What's the reason for your vote ?

Justifying my vote, I'll be changing it before nights end likely, but people need to get into the game. Pretty useless TP if you're not here.

Ugh - hopefully it's just the first round, but yeah if we don't get some actual contribution from players who usually do this will end up in a steam roll win for the TP.

MR might've created a simpler game (or so he says) but the quirks with each special role are quite specific. Kesler PMed me with a description paraphrasing exactly what I received from MR and the details aren't things you could just BS about.

So I'm inclined to believe that like myself he's also a bodyguard.

Well Kes is probably telling the truth about being a body guard, but that doesn't mean one or both of you aren't mafia... body guards generally get hired out to the rich and famous, and Capone/Bugs are both...

Archived