The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

So I'm going to try to start to get things going here. If people aren't speaking up they're no use to the TP, so I'll start with..

Vote King Heffy

Well avelanch would have been the clear vote, but since he weaselled his way out of a good old fashioned hanging on his technicality of "I'm not playing" I will wait a bit to see if we can get more info.

Well avelanch would have been the clear vote, but since he weaselled his way out of a good old fashioned hanging on his technicality of "I'm not playing" I will wait a bit to see if we can get more info.

I'm so glad you're back.

Been reading through the posts. After the last game, I'm inclined to believe One one Two's "role" could very well have been included. The fact that she was the first to claim "citizen" further convinces me she's telling the truth. As for quiet players, I'm suspicious of Dral, who has been uncharacteristically silent.

Vote Dral

Whoops, Unvote King Heffy; Vote Kesler87

Not sure we should vote Kesler87 out he did say he was a Bodyguard (though I'm not convinced that is a solely TP role)

As for Dral he is climbing my suspects list, I would have expected at least a couple dozen posts from him by now, or at least a mass PM Spam.

Archived