The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] - VAN - CHI

Me_

lol...this has to fall under one of the top 5 most retarded proposals...2 ageing forwards who aren't even producing at a PPG pace for a top 5 player in the league who is one of not the best two-way player in the game today while being the best captain in this league...yeah, good luck with that.

hahah i was thinking about this today after watching Captain Serious,and Sedin play completely different games, Toews plaing with 100x more heart and just going hard after every puck, Sedin giving it away and watching Kunitz snipe a pretty nice G

I almost think a team need a highly skilled Canadian player on it to win the cup lol Toews Keith Sharp, Doughty Carter, Bergeron Lucic, Crosby Kunitz

hahah i was thinking about this today after watching Captain Serious,and Sedin play completely different games, Toews plaing with 100x more heart and just going hard after every puck, Sedin giving it away and watching Kunitz snipe a pretty nice G

I almost think a team need a highly skilled Canadian player on it to win the cup lol Toews Keith Sharp, Doughty Carter, Bergeron Lucic, Crosby Kunitz

That was... kind of my point yeah... Vancouver won't win the Cup for another 4 years.

And so I'll raise the stakes:

VAN

Toews

Seabrook

CHI

H. Sedin

D. Sedin

Edler

1st

That was... kind of my point yeah... Vancouver won't win the Cup for another 4 years.

And so I'll raise the stakes:

VAN

Toews

Seabrook

CHI

H. Sedin

D. Sedin

Edler

1st

Another good laugh...thanks!

Just out of curiosity, in your mind why does Chicago make this deal (which wouldn't work cap-wise). What you be Stan's motivation for trading away one of the best forwards in the game plus breaking up one of the top defensive pairs in the NHL?

Archived