The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also seeing how split the votes were last night, I don't think MR is Mafia. I'd imagine there'd be a bigger gap in votes if one of them was, and was going to be lynched.

Of course, there were a lot of people who didn't vote, so we have to account for that as well, but I'd feel there'd be more urgency to save MR if he was. The whole way last night ended too, and peoples reactions also leads me to believe that as well.

Omg Dral what have you done? I always hear you and kesler87 saying how you guys are so much better than everyone else at this game. Well guess? what you have to play to be good! so cut the bs out you two and play the game or don't sign up. It sucks for the rest of us and it's disrespectful to the host that is taking time out of their lives for us to have some fun.

Obvious mafia is obvious. Mafia numbers went down Aladeen feels betrayed. Let's help the guy out. Maybe our good karma will bring free lap dances.

vote2 Aladeen

Dral (Town) has been Godkilled

lol I would vote for yo un response to your vote for me but showing your illiteracy in thinking Dral was mafia almost confirms you to being TP :P

Word from gbassi's Sheriff would be nice. Otherwise I reiterate my suspicion of ilduce, and add Aladeen to my list as well. He's quiet (for him) and not contributing much of substance.

And, uh, please don't try to lynch me without giving me a chance to defend myself this time, yeah? :(

Word from gbassi's Sheriff would be nice. Otherwise I reiterate my suspicion of ilduce, and add Aladeen to my list as well. He's quiet (for him) and not contributing much of substance.

And, uh, please don't try to lynch me without giving me a chance to defend myself this time, yeah? :(

lol that is suspicious as hell there are players who have contributed nothing and yet calls me out for being too quiet?

unvote2; vote MR

Indeed there are. But you've been somewhat active and have contributed very little.

People call me out for saying I'm posting like I do when I'm Mafia; well, I'm using the same logic on calling you out.

lol as opposed to all the useful contributions you have made like initiating the vote on a confirmed TP? Here's to refresh your memory:

Unvote; Vote1 Drouin

Unexplained bandwagon is unexplained.

Bravo sir I am feeling pretty good about my vote now.

Archived