The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

So ... why does the GDT suck so bad? Who let this monkey in here?

Zero effort for a unique game and completely lacklustre insight.

This poster is absolutely useless.

The only thing I will agree with is that the hockey is horrible at these games. It's a spectacle for those that choose to go. I would recommend it. Very Fun !!! But like I said the hockey itself sucks.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about hockey. Starts have nothing, absolutley nothing to do with respect. Kids these days. :picard:

Read about 5 posts down from the OP....

I'm struggling to let go of the 2011 team & the good memories...much like I really hated Keenan & Co. for trading away Linden & breaking up the core with that whole Messier debaucle... & so soon after the '94 run too. The more things have changed....the more they stay the same. Sigh.

We know, Mike, we know.

that would give us way too many d men and would necessitate yet another move would it not?

The D prospects in question are probably 2 years away. By then Bieksa and Hammer could be gone if not resigned. Edler could also still be moved. They are the biggest piece of the trade.

His was a separate thread and the mods merged the two lol.. :/

Ah, I know the GDT effort has been a bit weak lately but I thought at least we'd have something thrown together. Good work.

I was at the game out in Calgary last time. It's pretty funny. The game is so far away that you can't really see the puck. You have a general sense of where the players are and you kind have to make up the rest. It's like watching from another galaxy through a telescope while you are drunk. Oh yeah ... I was. :)

‏@FriedgeHNIC

Good morning from Vancouver. Our coverage of OTT/VAN -- the Heritage Classic -- begins at 3ET/noon PT.

‏@FriedgeHNIC

Broadcast team is MacLean/Cherry/Hughson/Hrudey/Healy/Petrillo/Stock/Weekes

Well, at least we get Jim Hughson! But I don't see Simpson's name anywhere. So Hrudey will be the colour commentator?

Everyone just drop this goaltending bs. I'm more upset than anyone but lack has played well.

Yea it's Luis game and as were the Olympics but just let it go. It's not like the past couple years when we've been guaranteed a playoff spot.

We are currently battling for our lives to get in the playoffs. I don't like torts or mg but just support the team. We need to win no matter who is in net.

Lack will give us a chance to win. Lui will get back eventually and lead us into the playoffs.

GO CANUCKS GO! Get a big wwin this afternoon.

Having seen Luo's interview from yesterday on the news this morning, I'm actually more upset. Not only for all of the reasons I've posted before and won't re-post, but now because they obviously told Luo he wasn't getting the start before he had to go and face the media but then Torts WUSSED out and refused to confirm to the media what was already being widely reported so that he didn't have to face them. It was cowardly of the first order. I've liked things Torts has done and disliked others, but at least I was able to have respect for him.....until now.

Archived