The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

I can't believe people were bitching about Luo's tweets. First, he was sticking up for his buddy Lack. Second, he didn't say or imply anything that wasn't true. And he certainly knows how it feels to be in net for those kinds of games. Third, if you don't like it, stop reading. It's his personal Twitter account and can say whatever he wants, especially after the way he was treated. Besides, the fact is he was still watching because he obviously still cares. Too bad the same can't be said for most of the guys still on the team.

You don't like what you read from others posts and then say "if you don't like it, stop reading"

Oh the irony

On lou's tweets,he can say as he pleases but it doesn't show much class towards his former team mates.

I was thinking about this the other day,why did no Canuck players other than Lack mention Lou's departure or wish him well or say good bye on their twitter accounts??? Kesler stays and they all tweet how glad they are too have him back ect...makes you wonder hmmmmm!

Shock perhaps?! They've been besieged by media - where as Lu has more time on his hands in that less than rabid FLA market-place. They were all with him - when the news came down....and here there have been plenty of responses by them to the media about Lu. They're sayin' that they'll miss him, all of his levity, his friendship, his leadership, & they all wish him well & happiness with his family in his home.

You're off base... & off-side.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Don't worry - I have the entire series bought up & won't miss an episode old or new. It requires its own investment of time, too. Hail Odin - please help Ragnar, what the hell is he doin'?!

Well that's good, it deserves it's own investment of time! :P

Ha ha! Yeah, I dunno, all he seems to care about is Aslaug having a son. :wacko:

Why in the world would the players give a sheet about making the playoffs after how they have been treated by the league.

Think about it....PP 24 -10 last playoffs....Hansen,Rome,Edler phony suspensions.Marchand punching Sedin and Sedin gets a powerplay for taking it.The Canucks try to stand up for the selves and lo and behold....7 min powerplay against them.Burrows the most penalized player in the league when you take out fighting penalties last season.This year about the same when he is in the line-up.Torts raises kane and poof....gone for six games.They saw who was reffing tonight and knew before they stepped on the ice that they were toast....i could see it in their faces.Daniel Sedin ran from behind and injured....no penalty....Kassian hits a Star the the same...between the numbers...no injury...out for the game and 5 min major.

Why would you even try....just go out collect your paycheque...feed your family...try to stay healthy.

Hysterical. If anything tonight the refs turned a blind eye to some things (Sestito's very late hit on Garbutt) and gave the Canucks a bit of a mercy PP in the Burrows scrum. I think they felt sorry for us. Juice, Kesler, Burrows and my man Kassian all took incredibly STUPID penalties. Half the team didn't even pretend to care and the other half (all the new guys and the plumbers) tried like the Dickens but were totally snake bit. Dalpe, of all people, on the power play gets a gift from the hockey gods; other than him nobody seems to give a chit.

You don't like what you read from others posts and then say "if you don't like it, stop reading"

Oh the irony

First, that wouldn't be irony. It would be hypocrisy.

Second, it was neither because I was responding to posts made in a discussion forum where responses to other people's posts are expected and encouraged, not an individual's personal Twitter account. And I simply said I couldn't believe what people here were saying in response to something they had to seek out just to get upset about. Unlike some here, I was not telling anyone to "shut up."

Archived