The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

I personally think the players stopped playing for the pride of the Canucks when they saw how bad Manny was treated. Manny was the heart of the team. To have MG basically tell the entire league that Manny could no longer play, I think that's when the players checked out

Still more than you'll ever accomplish.

According to a brain dead waste like you? I'm happy with what I've done in my life. I've never choked and let my friends or family down. I've never complained like a teenager and lived on Twitter and back stabbed old friends. Obviously honesty and honor mean nothing to your worthless hide or Chokeberto Luongo.

Awesome tweets by Lu. I bet he's so happy now no one is telling him to not tweet. By the sound of it players tuned Torts out already. Just want to say that must be a record. The shortest amount of time took to lose a room.

If anything, it says more about how pathetic the players are and how they need to be traded. I'd rather the rookies take over.

I personally think the players stopped playing for the pride of the Canucks when they saw how bad Manny was treated. Manny was the heart of the team. To have MG basically tell the entire league that Manny could no longer play, I think that's when the players checked out

Lol ok why not Bure outta the poorly treated player bag....

i have no doubt it played a role, along with the luongo nightmare and trading schneider.

Archived