The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MH370 - Presumed Lost in Indian Ocean, Possible Debris Spotting in Reunion

Brad Marchand

I am not playing any game mate and it speaks volumes about your character that you think this is a game.

The only person whose judgement i totally trust in this world is mine , and i am giving more credibilty to Mike Mackay than i am the the malaysian officials who ineptness in handling this investigation has been obvious to us all.

I have overlooked nothing , just because they can float does not mean they did if the plane crashed.

I have no urge to try again , I am sticking with the logical premise until some credible evidence is presented that suggests otherwise.

"Playing a game" is a saying... You just lost whatever credibility you had left in my books.

Nice to know you only trust your judgement. You're going to have problems down the road, buddy.

You have overlooked a lot. Your "just because they can float does not mean they did" is now putting your theory out there with the terrorism ones. You're insisting that 100% of the plane is now at the bottom of the ocean, no component left floating. Solid, solid theory.

Anyway, I'm done, and I'll let you have the last word, cause you seem like the type who would consider that a win. I think the sheer volume of people ripping your "logical premise" apart speaks for itself.

You are incorrect , there is evidence that the plane may have had a fire on board . As has also been pointed out if the plane has indeed crashed into the ocean it would have broken up very quickly and sunk.

If that was the case, how can a plane fly for 7 more hours after a fire on board? That is how long satellites tracked the plane.

"Playing a game" is a saying... You just lost whatever credibility you had left in my books.

Nice to know you only trust your judgement. You're going to have problems down the road, buddy.

You have overlooked a lot. Your "just because they can float does not mean they did" is now putting your theory out there with the terrorism ones. You're insisting that 100% of the plane is now at the bottom of the ocean, no component left floating. Solid, solid theory.

Anyway, I'm done, and I'll let you have the last word, cause you seem like the type who would consider that a win. I think the sheer volume of people ripping your "logical premise" apart speaks for itself.

So you are unable to keep this to a debate and now you have to personally attack me , i am well and truly down the road mate and i can tell you that i have had a lot less problems than most people , in fact i am damn sure most people would envy my life.

I am not insisting i am saying it is possible.

If the plane crashed , it would have been hours at the very least before any rescue craft made it to the crash site , and it is very possible that everything had sunk before they got there , that is presuming they have even found the site.

Sheer volume ? Ripping apart ?, only you have posted since i made that comment.

I do not think i am winning anything Denguin , my thoughts are with the relatives of the people who were on that plane.

If that was the case, how can a plane fly for 7 more hours after a fire on board? That is how long satellites tracked the plane.

And there has been no mistakes made in this investigation ?

The whole investigation has been one big mistake , the authorities claim one thing , then discount it , you are assuming that "the radar" was working correctly, how can you trust anything these people say ?

Now there is a report here in AUS that Thai radar may have tracked the plane , this is after 10 days

Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Thailand gives radar data 10 days after plane lost
Date March 19, 2014 - 12:16PM

Thanyarat Doksone

Bangkok: Thailand's military said on Tuesday that its radar detected a plane that may have been Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 just minutes after the jetliner's communications went down, and that it didn't share the information with Malaysia earlier because it wasn't specifically asked for it.

1395189030053.jpg-620x349.jpg

The search continues ... Military officer Ngo Ngoc Dong is seen reflected in a map on an iPad showing the path of the Vietnam Air Force search and rescue AN-26 aircraft. Photo: Reuters

A twisting flight path described on Tuesday by Thai air force spokesman Air Vice Marshal Montol Suchookorn took the plane to the Strait of Malacca, which is where Malaysian radar tracked Flight 370 early March 8. But Montol said the Thai military doesn't know whether it detected the same plane.

Advertisement

Thailand's failure to quickly share possible information regarding the fate of the plane, and the 239 people aboard it, may not substantially change what Malaysian officials know, but it raises questions about the degree to which some countries are sharing their defence information, even in the name of an urgent and mind-bending aviation mystery.

With only its own radar to go on, it took Malaysia a week to confirm that Flight 370 had entered the strait, an important detail that led it to change its search strategy.

Do you believe this ?

No one is using my speculation as evidence to back up an argument they are presenting , unlike the member whose post i quoted who was using an article that used those words to back up his argument.

I find it kinda funny that you will bag out the media and governments for trying to conspire against us yet you will believe their reports when it backs up the argument you are trying to present.

What reports are you talking about? I was simply referring to satellite data. As for using "reports", I will often cite sources in the media to show contradictions as well as facts reported early on, as this is when most of the truth tends to slip out. Then it just turns into this:

If you're talking about reports such as the one you quotes about "Malaysian Al-Qaeda plot" with a 'scary bearded-man' or the "pilot's political beliefs" (which you stated as 'very believable' two pages ago), so if you're talking about media etc. reports like that then yeah, I will bag out. And now you seemingly want to flame anyone who doesn't accept your own new and current "simplest explanation".

Planes typically fail or crash for three reasons:

1. Mechanical/structural

2. Human error

3. Deliberate action

Now we can look at a variety of different sources to try and obtain more information and details and base of that, or, we can just ignore it all and say it crashed because things break.

Looks like we've both made our choices.

What reports are you talking about? I was simply referring to satellite data. As for using "reports", I will often cite sources in the media to show contradictions as well as facts reported early on, as this is when most of the truth tends to slip out. Then it just turns into this:

If you're talking about reports such as the one you quotes about "Malaysian Al-Qaeda plot" with a 'scary bearded-man' or the "pilot's political beliefs" (which you stated as 'very believable' two pages ago), so if you're talking about media etc. reports like that then yeah, I will bag out. And now you seemingly want to flame anyone who doesn't accept your own new and current "simplest explanation".

Planes typically fail or crash for three reasons:

1. Mechanical/structural

2. Human error

3. Deliberate action

Now we can look at a variety of different sources to try and obtain more information and details and base of that, or, we can just ignore it all and say it crashed because things break.

Looks like we've both made our choices.

You people are treating this like a game of who is right , i am not trying to "flame" anyone , i am merely presenting my argument , all the while saying that i am just speculating about what happened just like every one else.

I said nothing about a "scary bearded man " i said that the scenario invovling the Captain was more believable than a scenario invovling the US government/Cia.

It is obvious this investigation has been totally Fracked up by the relevant authorities , they have proved themselves unreliable and it is hard to believe anything they say , that is why at this particular time with the current avialble CREDIBLE evidence i choose to believe the simplest explanation.

Edit my 1 year old son is distracting me a bit sorry for the typos

And Darth this is not a new theory if you go back to the start of this thread i have always maintained that it was some sort of failure.

You people are treating this like a game of who is right , i am not trying to "flame" anyone , i am merely presenting my argument , all the while saying that i am just speculating about what happened just like every one else.

I said nothing about a "scary bearded man " i said that the scenario invovling the Captain was more believable than a scenario invovling the US government/Cia.

It is obvious this investigation has been totally Fracked up by the relevant authorities , they have proved themselves unreliable and it is hard to believe anything they say , that is why at this particular time with the current avialble CREDIBLE evidence i choose to believe the simplest explanation.

I don't see anyone treating this like any kind of game. As far as I can see, most even agree that your opinion or belief is a possibility. ...and really? "You people"?

There are many individuals in this thread who have different opinions and beliefs. Numerous people have pointed to peculiar and intriguing information regarding this incident and have based opinion or belief on that. I don't think anyone has stated anything with any certainty.

But hey, as you have stated yourself, you have overlooked nothing and have no urge to try again because your premise is the logical one so all the power to you.

I would bet that it landed in India or Pakistan, Pakistan was hiding Osama Bin Laden after all, they would have to fly past India, but who knows how diligently they watch their radar, they said that even a flight of birds could register a blip. Very intriguing.

What motive would Pakistan or India have to hijack another countries plane? especially a fellow muslim country like Malaysia?

You only assume those countries would do that because of the muslim aspect... Pakistan let Osama hide because they were getting lucrative amounts of money from the USA in exchange for them being able to search in Pakistan. It was basically making them money. Also even if India or Pakistan hijacked the plane one of the countries would have ratted the other by now, since they don't like each other.

I would assume they watch each others radar rather closely because both can be at war a flip of a button.

Also Pakistan, India, and even the Taliban have denied knowing anything about the plane.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/17/us-malaysia-airlines-southasia-idUSBREA2G10320140317

I don't see anyone treating this like any kind of game. As far as I can see, most even agree that your opinion or belief is a possibility. ...and really? "You people"?

There are many individuals in this thread who have different opinions and beliefs. Numerous people have pointed to peculiar and intriguing information regarding this incident and have based opinion or belief on that. I don't think anyone has stated anything with any certainty.

But hey, as you have stated yourself, you have overlooked nothing and have no urge to try again because your premise is the logical one so all the power to you.

I thought you were one of the more reasonable posters on this board , you have tried to twist and turn a lot of what i have said to mean things i did not.

I have not written off other peoples beliefs as i have CONTINUALLY stated we are ALL just speculating , that makes us all possibly correct, i have not personally atacked anyone or told them that what they believed happened , did not.

The satellite pings are from the Rolls Royce Engines of the plane sending information. The satellite is owned by Inmarset Communications, a British Company.

This is an undisputed FACT. The plane flew for 7 hours. I don't know why Buddha's Hand is disputing this. This is 3rd party information not tainted by Malaysian authorities.

actually a lot of planes are not found in the end. Of course the arguement back in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's the technology is not as good, but honestly.... I hope i'm wrong, but I don't think the plane will ever be found.

Excellent point Overlord ! Many black boxes are found months even years later and reveal the actual truth.

The speculation in this thread bordering on lunacy. The way CNN has hyped the sh.. outta this saying live on air repeatedly "something fishy has happened" or "No way this is just a crash" even "Whoever was on board new exactly what they were doing" what a joke society has become where many gobble up pure propaganda and completely false speculations as gospel truth.

To those that put any value on these types of statements please do us all a favor, bend over put your head between your legs and......well you know the rest .....

The satellite pings are from the Rolls Royce Engines of the plane sending information. The satellite is owned by Inmarset Communications, a British Company.

This is an undisputed FACT. The plane flew for 7 hours. I don't know why Buddha's Hand is disputing this. This is 3rd party information not tainted by Malaysian authorities.

Excerpt from a CBS news report dated i day ago

"Satellite data suggests plane flew for over 7 hours: Malaysia's prime minister said Saturday the last confirmed signal between the plane"

I see nothing factual about the words " suggests plane flew for over 7 hours".

Excellent point Overlord ! Many black boxes are found months even years later and reveal the actual truth.

The speculation in this thread bordering on lunacy. The way CNN has hyped the sh.. outta this saying live on air repeatedly "something fishy has happened" or "No way this is just a crash" even "Whoever was on board new exactly what they were doing" what a joke society has become where many gobble up pure propaganda and completely false speculations as gospel truth.

To those that put any value on these types of statements please do us all a favor, bend over put your head between your legs and......well you know the rest .....

Exactly didnt some plane take two years to find? I think it was Air France or something. Also I agree the propaganda linked with the missing plane is too much. Takes away from the true facts and efforts to find the plane itself.

No one is using my speculation as evidence to back up an argument they are presenting , unlike the member whose post i quoted who was using an article that used those words to back up his argument.

Yeah that was me. I'm not making an argument or statement, just trying to parse the facts as I've been able to obtain them. I agree that pretty much all that's out there now is speculation with loose solid data, none of which seems to line up. But again I'd like to know, what info are you trusting on this?

FWIW I tend to agree with Occam's Razor, as I said before, something like a fire would be the simplest explanation. I just can't come up with a scenario where a fire knocks out communications and everyone on board, yet the plane manages to stay aloft for multiple hours. I'm all for being pitched such a scenario though.

Yeah that was me. I'm not making an argument or statement, just trying to parse the facts as I've been able to obtain them. I agree that pretty much all that's out there now is speculation with loose solid data, none of which seems to line up. But again I'd like to know, what info are you trusting on this?

FWIW I tend to agree with Occam's Razor, as I said before, something like a fire would be the simplest explanation. I just can't come up with a scenario where a fire knocks out communications and everyone on board, yet the plane manages to stay aloft for multiple hours. I'm all for being pitched such a scenario though.

Are we absolutely certain the plane stayed aloft for hours ?, i have yet to read a credible report that states with absolute certainty that this is the case.

Exactly didnt some plane take two years to find? I think it was Air France or something. Also I agree the propaganda linked with the missing plane is too much. Takes away from the true facts and efforts to find the plane itself.

Totally dude. What really sickens me is how these reporters are allowed to spread so much misinformation about a topic no one really knows anything about. My heart goes out to all directly involved in this event. The speculation and false info must be agonizing for them :(

Are we absolutely certain the plane stayed aloft for hours ?, i have yet to read a credible report that states with absolute certainty that this is the case.

We're certain about nothing, us plebs of the interwebs. I thought you yourself were the one making that point.

But geez, for a guy looking for the simplest explanation, you sure like to dig deep.

Archived