The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MH370 - Presumed Lost in Indian Ocean, Possible Debris Spotting in Reunion

Brad Marchand

A terror group known as the Chinese Martyrs' brigade has claimed it is behind the disappearance of Malaysian airlines flight MH370.

This group was responsible for the knife attack in Kinming last week, in which 29 people were killed and over 100 injured.

In an E-mail that was sent last night to a number of journalists in China the group stated You kill one of our clan," we will kill 100 of you as payback."

Malaysian Authorities are down playing the claim stating that “There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims".

I am calling BS too , i believe that the logical explanation is that their has been some catastphropic failure on the plane.

I'm guessing getting a bomb onto an airplane isn't that difficult to do. You just need to know one of the maintenance staff.

I just got back from the Philippines Sunday night, kind of crazy because one of our buddies was travelling Malaysia Air that same day, luckily a different flight.

But yeah the security at airports down there is sort of non-existant. Most airports we travelled thru had 1 security check you had to pass through to get into the airport. Which consisted of putting your bag thru an x-ray and stepping thru a metal detector and a quick pat down. Well I forgot my iphone in my pocket once metal detector didn't go off. Had a large open bottle of water with you, ya no problem come on through. Ya I'm young white guy with a canadian passport so maybe they were just giving me a break but yeah seemed like if you wanted to sneak something thru you could.

I'm not going to beleive it was a terrorist attack though, untill some takes credit for it. I'm just going to beleive it was some freak accident. RIP to everyone on that plane.

And I really hope none of you use this as a reason not to go down to those countries, because most of the people down there are great people, some of the nicest I've met in the world and those countries are just amazing to visit, really gorgeous scenery and probably some of the best times you will ever have in your life

A terror group known as the Chinese Martyrs' brigade has claimed it is behind the disappearance of Malaysian airlines flight MH370.

This group was responsible for the knife attack in Kinming last week, in which 29 people were killed and over 100 injured.

In an E-mail that was sent last night to a number of journalists in China the group stated You kill one of our clan," we will kill 100 of you as payback."

Malaysian Authorities are down playing the claim stating that “There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims".

I am calling BS too , i believe that the logical explanation is that their has been some catastphropic failure on the plane.

how many more times do people have to say? the pilots would have a lot of time to call for help if there is any mechanical failure on the plane. Hell even if the pilots intentional crash the plane, the radar would show it.

that's why so many people thinks it's a bombing or explosion.. that's one of the most realistic reason why the crew didn't even have the time to call for mayday.

how many more times do people have to say? the pilots would have a lot of time to call for help if there is any mechanical failure on the plane. Hell even if the pilots intentional crash the plane, the radar would show it.

that's why so many people thinks it's a bombing or explosion.. that's one of the most realistic reason why the crew didn't even have the time to call for mayday.

"People" can say anything they want it does not make them correct. Have you had anything to do with the aircraft industry ?

My father was a aircraft design engineer and my mother was a draughtswoman who drew up the plans my father and others designed , what i have learned is that anything is possible,that there is always a first time for everything.

At the moment every thing is speculation that is why i said believe ,you talk about the radar showing evidence of a crash it seems civilian radar could not even track the plane properly.

After deriding me for postulating that it is a catastphropic failure you are going to look stupid if this is the case.

heres an interesting website where you can go to help aid in the search for the plane...

http://www.tomnod.co...aysiaairsar2014

i guess their site crashed cause it was just featured on cnn ...maybe check back later.

It sounds like a very promising idea, not just for this case but for future cases. Hope they make their site faster though as I'm still not able to get it to work.

It sounds like a very promising idea, not just for this case but for future cases. Hope they make their site faster though as I'm still not able to get it to work.

I got it to work fine. Neat site, great idea. I looked around for an hour or so, found one random object that I couldn't identify so I flagged it. Probably nothing, but what the hell.

The usability of the program is lacking... it's not very user friendly at all. I couldn't review my flagged areas, and they didn't appear on the large map. Only on the individual tiles. I was also able to click on the edge of the zoomed area to move to the next slide, but after flagging an object, I lost that ability and had to use the mini map to move around. I wasn't able to revert back to the original method for some reason.

It would also be nice if it you could save your area, and review it again later.

"People" can say anything they want it does not make them correct. Have you had anything to do with the aircraft industry ?

My father was a aircraft design engineer and my mother was a draughtswoman who drew up the plans my father and others designed , what i have learned is that anything is possible,that there is always a first time for everything.

At the moment every thing is speculation that is why i said believe ,you talk about the radar showing evidence of a crash it seems civilian radar could not even track the plane properly.

After deriding me for postulating that it is a catastphropic failure you are going to look stupid if this is the case.

anyway care to explain what kind of catastphropic failure that could happen to an airplane that is so sudden it will prevent the pilot to call mayday AND the whole thing disappear from radar 30k feet above ground?

*edit for inappropriate comments on my part

i thought you got taken away from your mother by the church when you were a baby.....

anyway care to explain what kind of catastphropic failure that could happen to an airplane that is so sudden it will prevent the pilot to call mayday AND the whole thing disappear from radar 30k feet above ground?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_611

Crack in the the rear pressure bulkhead burst open mid-flight. The whole aircraft disintegrated without a distress signal ever being sent.

Catastrophic failures like this are possible but they are rare. I'm personally going to wait until they find (more likely salvage) the aircraft and the FDR and CVR until I start making judgements as to what happened. Can't rule out any possibilities at this point.

Did anyone see the pictures of the two Iranians that I mentioned. Is there something to that or am I going the way of Alex Jones here?

its not like they're accusing them of bombing it or anything, quite the opposite. What would the motive be making that up? And the lower body is similar but i wouldn't go as far as conspiracy.

Did anyone see the pictures of the two Iranians that I mentioned. Is there something to that or am I going the way of Alex Jones here?

I'm thinking they only got a photo of the first dude's upper body, so they shopped the legs of the second one on for whatever reason. You can even see the line where it was spliced. I don't know why, but I don't think it is anything Alex Jones worthy. Maybe just so they look more proportionate when compared side by side? Idk... Their stance is similar, but not nearly identical. They are wearing different clothes and have different faces.

I still don't know what you're trying to insinuate here, but they are definitely not the same person. Other than that, I don't know what could be assumed by the pic

Archived