The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MH370 - Presumed Lost in Indian Ocean, Possible Debris Spotting in Reunion

Brad Marchand

My half-assed conspiracy theory.

Somebody in the Chinese government, a war-hawk (probably named Dic Chen-Nee) took down the plane and planned on blaming the Uighur rebels. They saw an Uighur name A. Maimaitijang (sometimes spelled

Mamatjan) and though "hey we have a guy in prison named, A. Memetjan. Let's blame him".

link 1 - http://beijingcream.com/2014/03/dfxj-in-memory-of-an-artist-memetjan-abla-lost-on-mh370/

link 2 - http://www.uyghurcongress.org/en/?p=9878

My thoughts exactly, and the email that he sent to his company with exact coordinates, almost the exact time the flight went missing, and literally exactly where it went missing off the radar.

I find it strange how all these reports are coming out, yet officials are going "nope, nope that didn't happen, and that? Nope that didn't happen either" Well what did happen then? "We're unsure at this time". I just find myself shaking my head, we're 5 days into this and they have nothing, nothing at all. I know Air France took 2 years, but correct me if I'm wrong, they seen signs of the wreckage right away did they not? This case they have nothing at all.

"Plane went thata way"

"Nope it turned back around"

"We're gonna go look over here"

And all this investigating people on board and people of interest, why don't we just put that on hold, find this damn plane, get our hands on the black box, THEN we can start pointing fingers if need be.

If this flight went down because of mechanical failure or something, all this effort they're putting in to "people of interest" is just a waiste of time and money.

Sorry for the rant but this is bugging me, this isn't some little bush plane were talking about, it's a Boeing 777 with 200+ peoples lives, I was expecting more information by now.

I think they are looking into the people on the plane in case there was anyone with ties to any terrorist organization or anyone with financial motives to hijack a plane and try to land it somewhere. Knowing who may have hijacked it or brought it down can lead to clues as to where the plane might be.

UPDATE:

Preliminary Reports state satellite received 'pings' from engines on the plane crossing the Indian Ocean. Also no data or pings indicating an impact or crash.

http://www.cnn.com/

where did you hear this?

it was briefly talked about on cnn yesterday immediately after the chinese satellite photos were released.

ive written cnn to get more info about this because i think its an important clue thats being overlooked....however they may have ruled this info out and im just not aware yet...if anyone hears anything about it please update us here.

Certainly a basic crash could have occurred, only problem is, no one can find a speck or wreckage anywhere. One would likely assume that the plane went down where the transponder was turned off. However we are now hearing reports that the Radar picked up the plane flying west back over Malaysia in a different flight pattern, further reports from CNN go to say the plane flew for at least four more hours after the transponder was deactivated. The plane had 7 hours of fuel left in its tank and could have landed in any number of places had it been hijacked. Based on what I've heard from CNN, I think the plane was hijacked, they deactivated the transponder, and took the plane and its passengers elsewhere. Granted the problem with that theory is where do you land a 777 without anyone noticing? I think the plane likely went down, but I wouldn't be surprised if further down the road the CIA release that the plane was indeed hijacked.

If this has happened why haven't the people who hijacked the plane contacted the media , what is their motivation for hi-jacking the plane and not publicising the fact , kinda defeats the purpose of a terrorist hi-jacking.

As has been pointed out everyone is just speculating ,but it seems to me we can apply this statement to this situation , when you have two or more competing theories that make exactly the same predictions the simpler one is better , I believe the simplest theory is that their has been some sort of major mechanical failure.

I heard a pilot talking on the radio yesterday , when he was questioned about the pilots ability to send a mayday if there had/has been a major failure he stated , the first thing the pilots do is put on their oxygen masks and then send a mayday , he mentioned that it may be possible in a calamitous event to push the wrong buttons and send the mayday through the intercom.

I think they are looking into the people on the plane in case there was anyone with ties to any terrorist organization or anyone with financial motives to hijack a plane and try to land it somewhere. Knowing who may have hijacked it or brought it down can lead to clues as to where the plane might be.

UPDATE:

Preliminary Reports state satellite received 'pings' from engines on the plane crossing the Indian Ocean. Also no data or pings indicating an impact or crash.

http://www.cnn.com/

I'm so annoyed with these constant retraction of statements. It was first reported that these 'pings' were received... Then that was denied by officials, then suddenly they're confirming them now? Just speaks volumes as to how the investigation is being run. Absolutely ridiculous. Same happened with the military radar detecting an aircraft turning back towards Malaysia, etc.

It's a shame Malaysia is in charge of the investigation. Clearly they have no idea how these work. The atrocious communication is causing countries to lose faith in them and results in withdrawal of vital search resources.

Anyway, that aside, IF the plane went out towards the Indian Ocean... Good luck finding the plane. Just went from a needle in a haystack to a needle in an entire farm.

That is a possibility. They would have to go to great lengths to conceal the plane from prying satellite eyes. If there was a hijacking and hostage taking, I doubt they would go public with it before there was an attempted or successful rescue operation to prevent the hijackers from seeing them coming. WHo knows though, does anyone know if a plane could land and just sink in the ocean or would it float? You have to figure with all the surveillance and tracking technology the world is using, there had to be some way to seeing what happened or where it went. After 9/11, you would have to figure a 777 going missing is of concern to the DHS or CIA which is why I think there is more to this story then they are telling us.

Planes can technically float when intact; however, successful landings on water only occur once in a blue moon... The stars literally need to align for that to happen in terms of landing conditions.

A successful landing in ocean-like conditions is impossible. The waves would cause the plane to disintegrate upon contact, and cause subsequent sinking of all structural parts.

I'm so annoyed with these constant retraction of statements. It was first reported that these 'pings' were received... Then that was denied by officials, then suddenly they're confirming them now? Just speaks volumes as to how the investigation is being run. Absolutely ridiculous. Same happened with the military radar detecting an aircraft turning back towards Malaysia, etc.

It's a shame Malaysia is in charge of the investigation. Clearly they have no idea how these work. The atrocious communication is causing countries to lose faith in them and results in withdrawal of vital search resources.

Anyway, that aside, IF the plane went out towards the Indian Ocean... Good luck finding the plane. Just went from a needle in a haystack to a needle in an entire farm.

Planes can technically float when intact; however, successful landings on water only occur once in a blue moon... The stars literally need to align for that to happen in terms of landing conditions.

A successful landing in ocean-like conditions is impossible. The waves would cause the plane to disintegrate upon contact, and cause subsequent sinking of all structural parts.

No...it's just CNN. Nothing to do with the investigation. CNN's notorious for their premature reporting.

So, the data reporting system and the transponder were shut off at different times? Doesn't this mean that the plane was obviously hijacked and has probably landed somewhere? Wouldn't this also explain why victims' cellphones were still ringing days after it was presumed the plane crashed somewhere?

So, the data reporting system and the transponder were shut off at different times? Doesn't this mean that the plane was obviously hijacked and has probably landed somewhere? Wouldn't this also explain why victims' cellphones were still ringing days after it was presumed the plane crashed somewhere?

Yes. I think it would be very easy for the government to trace the phones and the plane. And the fact that all this extremely relevant information is being trickled out piece meal, just smells of hijacking, but no one is saying a thing. I'd bet money that its a confirmed hijacking and its being kept quiet so people don't panic and disrupt things. Also, broad headlines saying 'Its probably at the bottom of the Indian Ocean' feels like a misdirection to me as there is no proof, could just be awful CNN reporting though too.

Stolen passports too fishy.

Sounds like hi-jacking.

Wouldn't someone on the plane have been able to tell someone on the ground if it was a hijacking? People on the 9/11 planes were able to. Perhaps it was pilot suicide. If the pilots hijacked the plane and diverged it, I don't think the passengers would know until it was too late to do anything about it and too late to tell anyone.

Wouldn't someone on the plane have been able to tell someone on the ground if it was a hijacking? People on the 9/11 planes were able to. Perhaps it was pilot suicide. If the pilots hijacked the plane and diverged it, I don't think the passengers would know until it was too late to do anything about it and too late to tell anyone.

If they were intending to commit suicide, why deviate 4 hours off course to do so (assuming the recent report is true, which is a big assumption)?

Archived