Canucks Community

[PGT] Buuuurrrrrrrrr!

TheRussianRocket.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Does this mean.....

WERE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS?

:bigblush:

Hopefully not.

Losing in the first round and getting a crappy draft pick won't help anything.

lol playoff push? we are 4 points back + they have 3 games in hand.. we literally have to go 14-0 and dallas only have to go 12-5 and still beat us for the last playoff spot.. which i don't even see happening.. say we go 12-2 dallas only have to win 10 games

i think the majority of people on here realize that there is no playoffs for canucks

ya but with Kesler out would basically slot Mattias 2nd C Schroeder 3rd C i like both those players but a lot to ask of them going into the playoffs especially in the west

don't get me wrong i would love to see the Canucks in the playoffs but just the way this season has been up and down and all the injuries and distractions i think it would be best for them to grab a high pick as possible

Don't know if Kesler will be healthy. Or Daniel. Or the blueline at this point. But, not knowing does not change the fact that I want this team to win every game it possibly can. If it finishes 9th, so be it. That will not ruin this franchise, nor will it preclude finding a gem in the draft.

Don't know if Kesler will be healthy. Or Daniel. Or the blueline at this point. But, not knowing does not change the fact that I want this team to win every game it possibly can. If it finishes 9th, so be it. That will not ruin this franchise, nor will it preclude finding a gem in the draft.

it will not help this franchise ... Im not sure how you figure that your odds of getting a better player dont increase the higher you pick ...

I don't think that possibly getting a top 6 or 7 pick is worth destroying the young guys' confidence.

I would appreciate a tank and high pick if it happens, but I can't cheer for losing (although I sometimes laugh in disbelief, but hopefully that's behind us lol)

ya that too i don't mind see the Canucks push back because you can't trade everyone on this roster so any confidence these guys can find going forward to next year and beyond is welcomed at this point

weak draft or not you don't know what drops and how it will all turn out

it will not help this franchise ... Im not sure how you figure that your odds of getting a better player dont increase the higher you pick ...

Pick any or every draft, go through the picks and order them in hindsight where you think that player turned out to rank in the end, and get back to us regarding how exact the 'science' is.

I would love for us to drop down to 24th and get the 6th pick, but even at 8th pick one of Dal Colle, Perlini, Draisatl, Ritchie should be available. They are all skilled players with size.

This team isn't making the playoffs. I would hate to see us finish 9th in the West and pick 14th.

Archived