The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March 16 Canucks Vs Luongo 12 pm

Ryan kesler the beast

Great job...thanks for picking up the slack.

Seems the GDT sign up has gone to the wayside so we'll do it this way...first one up wins. This way we'll make sure there is always a GDT....right now, people are unsure.

I think it's more that people have given up, and don't wish to waste their time. I have no clue how to, nor the time, so I never try lol

If the Canucks lose today, even the biggest of fanboys will have to admit the playoffs are out of the question. That's where Lou comes in......crushing the Canucks season once and for all with a stellar effort. And loving every minute of it.

Its a catch 22.

Since Torts is a good playoff coach, do we try and get in, in hopes of an Oilers 06 run ?

Or do we tank... This is indeed the question

Its a catch 22.

Since Torts is a good playoff coach, do we try and get in, in hopes of an Oilers 06 run ?

Or do we tank... This is indeed the question

Dude it's not even a question anymore our loss to the caps, stars and yotes basically means we missed them everyone knows we missed them at this point. We might come close but we will still miss them.

Torts was given the same team as AV but a year older and in a tougher division.

1x2nd line

1x3rd line

1x4th line

1x AHL line

= missed playoffs = Torts Fault ?

How about Gillis starts taking some blame for this garbage ?

The GM has sat on his hands for 3 years while his once "elite" team bled out on the table.

The team was on pace for 106 points in December. That proved that it was still a competitive team.

But that is also where Torts went wrong. He over-played the top 3 forwards on the team in the first half of the year. Thus, forcing the team to over achieve. Injuries piled up and he wore out the top lines.

The team was not as good as it was previous to December. But its not as bad as it is now.

Torts fault

Still kind of surprised that Markstrom doesn't get occasional start, I mean if any time, this would be it. Florida and maybe he'd be juiced up to win against his old team.

But it's hard to teach an old dog (Torts) any new tricks.

Markstrom not ready for big leagues, according to torts. Besides, there is a bigger story here. Like when fla played jersey.

Archived