The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Xbox

I heard this game was complete trash tbh. It's so unoptimized on every platform. Ubisoft really is changing into EA.

I feel even worse for the PS4 fans. Ubisoft would rather rush a game for the Holiday season then launch a game that's actually optimized well.

Remind me why this game is dropping so bad at 900p, while GTA 5, a much more demanding game, probably won't drop like this and runs at 1080p.

Ubisoft, you screwed us hard with Watch Dogs, now this crap?

FYI, they threatened to blacklist any reviewer who reviewed this game before 12pm wednesday so they can make as much profit as possible. They knew their game was trash. Terrible trend, hope it stops..

Want to see how bad the frame rate drops really are? And btw, this happens on the PC version as well. Even if your PC has a top of the line GPU/CPU it still can't save you from terrible or non-existent coding and piss poor optimization.

Ubisoft, you screwed us hard with Watch Dogs, now this crap?

While I understand some people did not enjoy that game, or weren't satisfied with it's technical fidelity, this really isn't the same thing. This is really bad. Happy I passed on pre-ordering it.

It's a different team that works on Far Cry. Pretty sure it was a different team that worked on AC: Rogue as well and a lot of people are saying that is a good game. I'll probably get that one if I can get it on the cheap from Amazon for their Christmas deals. Far Cry 3 was an amazing game, one of my favorites of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

Ubisoft is releasing another patch today and also states that the upcoming DLC Dead Kings will be free for everyone. And if you already have bought the Season Pass they are offering one of the following games for free: The Crew, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Rayman Legends, Just Dance 2015

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-186654-16&ct=tcm%3A148-76770-32

What a joke of a game.

Sub 60 framerates are unacceptable to begin with, but going below 30? On a 970? Wtf is the point of a high end GPU.

Far Cry 4 also running quite poorly for me, but the game is still relatively playable.

Ubisoft is a joke.

What a joke of a game.

Sub 60 framerates are unacceptable to begin with, but going below 30? On a 970? Wtf is the point of a high end GPU.

Far Cry 4 also running quite poorly for me, but the game is still relatively playable.

Ubisoft is a joke.

Far Cry is a bit of a problem for me too. Partially because the frame rate is lower than it should be (low 30's at medium settings), but largely because of the random massive dips where it feels like my entire computer stutters for a second or two.

Good game, but it's not running without its flaws. Also, the game is almost the exact same as 3. Big plus in a way, but really how long can you keep that formula going? If they pull that again with a straight face again in the next entry, the series will become a parody of itself.

There is an issue with Far Cry 4 because Ubisoft was dumb and dedicated too many tasks to core 3(4th core) of your CPU. This is why the frame rate is unstable on PC. Cores 0-2 run normally, but 3 is completely maxed out. If you are running on an Intel i3 remember that your "core 3" is not a real core but the 2nd thread of your 2nd core.

Alright so my Xbox One is definitely f**ked. For the second time (same month too) I got a free game. The other being CoD (Lame..)

All I did was log on and see I have 1 notification, which tells me "Assassin's Creed Unity is ready to play". Never even clicked on the game in the store, had 0 interest of playing it. My above comments should back that up.

I have no credit card on my Xbox or linked to my account. How is this happening?

Is someone buying these games and they're going to my Xbox?? Would be nice to log on and see that I got a good game for free. Really don't wanna get hit with Marketplace theft considering I've done nothing wrong. I really don't want to lose my account because of some stupid glitch caused by Microsoft.

Some may call me lucky, but CoD and AC:U are legit the only 2 major games I HAD 0 INTEREST IN!

Alright so my Xbox One is definitely f**ked. For the second time (same month too) I got a free game. The other being CoD (Lame..)

All I did was log on and see I have 1 notification, which tells me "Assassin's Creed Unity is ready to play". Never even clicked on the game in the store, had 0 interest of playing it. My above comments should back that up.

I have no credit card on my Xbox or linked to my account. How is this happening?

Is someone buying these games and they're going to my Xbox?? Would be nice to log on and see that I got a good game for free. Really don't wanna get hit with Marketplace theft considering I've done nothing wrong. I really don't want to lose my account because of some stupid glitch caused by Microsoft.

Some may call me lucky, but CoD and AC:U are legit the only 2 major games I HAD 0 INTEREST IN!

The game is so bad, they have to give it away LOL. I am wtching fail videos....WTF, Black Flag performed way better, and it was out for PS4 at Launch......

The game is so bad, they have to give it away LOL. I am wtching fail videos....WTF, Black Flag performed way better, and it was out for PS4 at Launch......

I know I would of rather had AC4 lol.

I don't want to play Unity and have an achievement on my record though.

Archived