The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Aladeen, I am having difficulty with your spoilers, post gifs normally please. Don't make me come over there and give you a spanking ;)

lol check again apparently I am not proficient at posting homoerotica despite my years of practice

lol check again apparently I am not proficient at posting homoerotica despite my years of practice

I can't view the content at all in it's current form. Thank you for the heads up though, I will quit my efforts and just take your word for it lol.

I can't view the content at all in it's current form. Thank you for the heads up though, I will quit my efforts and just take your word for it lol.

fair enough I put it in the spoilers so as not to offend those that don't appreciate the fine art of homoerotica :P

Oh and it is mandatory to act weird until roles are handed out (sometimes even afterword depending on the player you are). Games can sometimes get serious/intense so we try to keep it light as often as possible.

One tip you and all the new players should follow to keep from unnecessary suspicion: sign in anonymously, otherwise players can see when you are using PMs etc and call you out for it (some vet players don't bother but most do).

Archived