The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

It really pains me how people get influenced so much by the smallest things. Mafia is a simulation of how this next generation will behave. People will take the smallest things and blow it out of proportion. Most people are just sheep. I bet the people who bandwagoned on me support harper and his party. Too bad. You guys should go to sprotshaw and get educated. Finally to conclude, peaches caboose kesler87 are all idiots and has the same level of intelligence as a down syndrome disabled rock

I lold so hard that milk came out of my nose ahahahahahahahahh

It really pains me how people get influenced so much by the smallest things. Mafia is a simulation of how this next generation will behave. People will take the smallest things and blow it out of proportion. Most people are just sheep. I bet the people who bandwagoned on me support harper and his party. Too bad. You guys should go to sprotshaw and get educated. Finally to conclude, peaches caboose kesler87 are all idiots and has the same level of intelligence as a down syndrome disabled rock

Reported. You are never welcome to join any game I host, and I strongly encourage future hosts to do the same thing.

Lol? He was telling everyone to not vote for you. I don't follow why Kesler is on that list.

You're not playing in any games I host until you reach the age of majority.

LOL.

Like I said earlier, OTTS is playing the "I'll use humour instead of substance to slide into the background" like he did last game.

Anyways, Caboose looks horrible right now, as do a couple of those voting for Doughty. Haven't changed my mind on MR's guilt, either.

Nope, not at all.

Vote VIC if you want to kill a mafia.

Since I was second in votes last round its likely I am the lynch target for this one.

I don't think my death would bring about any new information, and would love for an investigation to clear my name. A confirmed TP would be a huge asset at this point.

Since I was second in votes last round its likely I am the lynch target for this one.

I don't think my death would bring about any new information, and would love for an investigation to clear my name. A confirmed TP would be a huge asset at this point.

I'm right here.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Even if you say you are, I'm doubtful.

Totally serious.

Wow man that is really deep.

You're not playing in any games I host until you reach the age of majority.

11 more posts left so this will be my last post for tonight, but I couldn't agree more

@ doughty don't let the door hit you on the way out!

DD is clearly too immature to play this game, but the vote against him was still terrible. He's just an easy target. Was it Caboose who started the vote? Don't remember. Anyway, it was too easy for Mafia to push along. Definitely worth looking in to.

The first vote was Mushrooms, but I was the one who pushed the Doughty vote along.

Obviously a mistake, though.

Archived