The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

He keeps saying it. I'm surprised too. I don't know what to think with OTTS though. My vote for you isn't strong by any means.

You do realize he was saying the same thing last round, right? Do you really think it's more likely he effectively outed himself as sheriff then for no reason than it is that he's just doing this for shits and giggles?

Do we really have much else to go on?

Obviously if you're a TP its a huge loss, but it may be worth it in this case.

Not much to go on? Of course you'd say that :P

Nah I only do that when you vote for me with no evidence and everyone bandwagon. Either you offend or you get offended. That's just how the world works.

If you think that's how the world works, you're going to go through life being angry all the time. :sadno:

Listen, most of us who didn't vote for you agree it was a stupid vote. And we're going to use it as a means of tracking down Mafia. But you make yourself an easy target with your rants like this. If you want to play this game and survive past the first round, you need to stop being "entertaining" like this.

You do realize he was saying the same thing last round, right? Do you really think it's more likely he effectively outed himself as sheriff then for no reason than it is that he's just doing this for craps and giggles?

I do, which is why I said my vote for you is nothing strong. He could be doing this for "craps and giggles", but he'd usually say "guys i'm jking idk wat VIC is" or something like that. I doubt OTTS would screw over a faction on purpose.

Why he'd out himself as Sheriff I don't quite know why. There's still a lot of round left and a lot can still happen. Maybe he's trying to bluff for a certain reason I don't know of, a power that the Mafia has perhaps?

You do realize he was saying the same thing last round, right? Do you really think it's more likely he effectively outed himself as sheriff then for no reason than it is that he's just doing this for craps and giggles?

Otis wouldn't ruin the game for craps and giggles.

Who said I'm the sheriff?

Seriously my last post: it was quite evident I was tp in the beginning when I questioned why I didn't get a pm. And it was further confirmed when people realized I was not joking. So looking at the post in the second page where it said tps will not receive a pm, I was still voted out. So I would like to know the reasoning behind this.

Archived